Reviews for Vita sola, ars perfectum
Dr.B.Damned chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
This story's AMAZING!
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
Aww perfect ending;) and I guess I was kinda right..;)
I've grown quite fond of this so it's sad to see it end but it ended well and happy and nice and very well written so that's all good:)
Love to this story,your writing and you:) x Icey
GrowlyNoir chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
-Howard's coat kept me warm.-

He's wearing Howard's coat, wrapped up in Howard's arms. It's a perfect moment.

-I felt his warm, rough palm in mine, and squeezed it.-

It's these little things. Howard & Vince just have a very special friendship and it is what it is. The other has always been there - arms outstretched.
GrowlyNoir chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
-I went to move my hand away. He caught it and squeezed my fingers.-

-I gently moved them away and sorted out his fringe.-

Aw, I love these little gestures. Vince is so vulnerable, but he's in the best possible hands. Look forward to your new stories. x
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
Agh so much to say so little time!(battery's running out...)
1) wow yay yay lovely chapter even if it's sadto see alena go... Also sad that howard is telling vince to forget his fealings...:( I would have thought Howard would have been a bit more understanding but perhaps he is being so brusque because he is also confused/uncertain and doesn't want a painful topic to come up? I don't know... Ether way it's a different and interesting look on it;)
Also your other stories sound fab;) particularly dr who one and the boosh only one-that one sounds very interesting:) x
Brilliant as always;) x
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Yet another perfect chapter! Although perhaps not much happened it certainly was a nessisary chapter after everything else to gather up a few ends and, hopefully, sort of tie up the squat and start a new section?
;)
GrowlyNoir chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Vince has his mirrorball suit! Still has to put it on though.

-"Howard." I whispered in his ear. "I'm gonna do whatever I can to help you now, okay?"- Of course Vince will. This is the cutest line in the chapter.

Howard has even MORE trouble with Bollo ; )
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
:) aww perfectum
Stuff is finally starting to get back to better again! And, it's not much, but they're happier now as well :)
As always fantastic writing!
GrowlyNoir chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
-Bollo doted on him, like a parent- : )

-"Thanks for looking after him, Howard. You've been better to 'im than I expected."-

-"I smashed him." Bollo said proudly.- YES! Thanks for that.

This is a wondeful, happy chapter! Everyone's reunited, Boo acknowledged Howard (obviously not Bollo), Finley got dealt with and finally - hope.
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
Yay! Yay! Yay! :)
Happy chapter! :)
GrowlyNoir chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
The flat sounds heavenly, even if it isn't a "home." (yet)

-"Thanks, 'Boo."- : )

I hope the potion helps Vince & no doubt a gorilla hug will help too. (And he really needs his mirrorball suit if he's to feel like a Noir again.)
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
Ahh the light :)
Also good on Howard for standing up to F like that!;)
GrowlyNoir chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
-You're special, sir. I'm not going to let you down."-

Aww. It's a bittersweet ending, but I'm just glad they're out of hell. Finley still needs to meet a gorilla on a dark night. (or something worse)
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Aww this is perfect, the light at the end of the tunnel! Also however I don't like the idea of them having to back to the squat, even just for a little bit!
Thisonesforthefreaks chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Ok. Almost crying. My eyes have gone all watery... And I dont normally cry at stuff like this