Reviews for Fire and Lightning
Azucar chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Wish everybody had taken a shower before going to bed. Other tgan that good story!
STJ chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Wow... stunningly! I'm speechless about your gift to writing down everything so emotive, so out of your soul. Thank you. It's a absolute favorite, you know.
MentalistSweete chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Rothelena, BEST Mentalist fanfic i have ever read by you. Although i dont always post, i have read almost all yours so far. Keep up the fantastic work!
KarukMomma chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
OK, no doubt, your stories are my favorites!
Simonlover43 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh my god. This was so perfect, I absolutely love it you're such an amazing writer! So passionate so romantic, the ending made me cry 3 Keep writing, you are by far my favourite Author.
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow what a story!
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This story was very beautiful and well written like all of your other stories I have so far read!:) I liked how you had Jane react to another man flirting with Lisbon. I found it very in character. The dispute between Lisbon and Jane before they made love in the thunderstorm was also very in character; or I thought so anyways!;) Speaking of them making love in the thunderstorm; I absolutely loved the wording you used about the sounds surrounding them. Very nicely done once again!
I really liked this line said by Jane!:
"All of me," he answered urgently, knowing he spoke nothing but the truth, just as he had when he had spilled his love for her in the heat of the moment in her office, "it's all yours, my sweet. Every kiss, every hair, every whiff of breath. Yours."
I felt all of Jane’s emotions and love just pour out of his heart into that statement to her. It was simply powerful, moving, and beautiful all at the same time. Once again, wonderful job! You truly have a pure talent for writing that many people lack. Never doubt your abilities as a writer!
hummelchen chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That was beautiful written! It felt not out of place. I'm sure if they ever got together on the show there will be emotions high running! So I enjoyed the jealous jane part very much. Besides from that puhhh you sure know how to write Smut ;) Still the feelings and love was shown in a touching way and I totally loved that this was from Jane's POV.
Great work!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Really, really enjoyed this :)
sevenofmine chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
First of all: It's cool to meet another German writer who also is a Mentalist fan.
I skimmed the story and it's overall really good, especially I love the sex scenes and I love writing such myself as well. A friend recommended you because she always complained I'd write to dark and bloody and my sex scenes have rarely something to do with romantic or love :)
But your OS is pretty good and I look forward to reading more from you.
Dragonfly chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh Dear,
total uhhhh - ich liebe es!
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was erotic and loving and i loved it. Beautifully done.
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Omigoodness, awesome!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Beautiful work :)
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Lovely, and hot, and wonderful! Well done! I think the beta-ing just enhanced your greatness. You write hot sex, but there is always passionate emotion behind it. Thanks for the great read once again. I love you!