Reviews for Eyes of the Doppelganger
HopelessRomantic2015 chapter 28 . 10/27/2015
lovely story. thanks
Elise.v chapter 28 . 8/13/2015
Omg, this was amazing. This was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much!
zaubernuss chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
Chapter 16 - this is how far I have gotten so far, and I must say: Wow, I love this! It has a lot of angsty moments, but so much sweetness, so much (sexual) tension and a real storyline. The flashbacks into Katherine's mind are great, and they do give an excellent explanation for things we always knew about Damon, but never had painted out like this in the show. The characters are nicely drawn, too, and believable.

I just hope that Elena will make her choice soon - I don't like how she's leaving both of them hanging in there. But at least, it's borderline understandable in this story (and Damon seems to understand that it's just a matter of time, too), though it still makes me want to slap her head and say: "Come on, girl! So what if it's just the blood (sirebond)? Can't you just stop analyzing and enjoy the ride?"

Damon is awesome in this story - just like we love him. So now I'm curious to see how this road trip will come along... Good thing that the story is already complete, I couldn't stand to wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/15/2015
Why didn't Matt just jump into the guard's body?
celisc chapter 28 . 11/8/2014
What a great story! I really liked, you should do a sequel! This Damon and this Elena are so great! And the smut, humm... You're fantastic! How this fic don't have a thousand reviews? Keep writing, please!
Ragna01 chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
I love the whole realization!
Ragna01 chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
"Towards the end" Oh, music to my ears!
Ragna01 chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Road trip, sweet words to my ears!
Ragna01 chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Where the heck are you taking me ;D
Ragna01 chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
O.o For Pete s sake that was amazing! Good old romance stories are fine, but juicy plots like yours are what keeps me on m toes!
Ragna01 chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
I didnt see that coming!
Ragna01 chapter 12 . 9/3/2014