Reviews for Road To Hinata Hyuuga
AnonnymA chapter 5 . 3/30
Ok! This fix is great, an while I know it's HIGHLY unlikely that you'll finish it, one can always hope.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Wonderland Tea Party chapter 5 . 2/22
I hope you continue this! I love this!
satomika chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
Heeheehee

This fic is so interesting!

I love it!

Mukyaaa!

I can't eait to readand know what happens next!

I hopr you update soon!

Teeheehee :)
dreamsandfaiths chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
hahahaha!
White Tree Red Flowers chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
This is a great story and great writing :-) !
Storytelling-Doll chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
this is such an amazing story! please i beg you to update and continue this story!
Bolete chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Awesome! Next chapter?
random716 chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Duuude, you absolutely NEED to go on with this! I mean, this is gold!
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Update soon! This is awesome!
Jessie Brown chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
Such a disappointment...at least say if it's discontinued or not instead of leading everyone on. smh Another good fic gone to waste! If you do somehow become motivated to continue the story, which I hope you do, I'll continue reading. -sigh-
carlitos1025 chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Why have u stopped updating this story? Its very good and interesting hope u continue to update the story
Angi sleeps chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
Hey, this story is pretty good, please keep on writing!
Ur mom in bed chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
Update!
Horiana Ana chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Continue. Like serious. Continue.

You are such a Legend for coming up with an idea like this. This I'd pure gold. Especially if you're a Lover for NaruHina.

I really do love this story&& Its even more enjoyable that you're writing style is easy to read.

I mus say that I've watched Road To Ninja&& Chica you should too. By honestly you're doing such a Awesome job even if you're using notes from the internet.

Its so coolio to see Menma&& The whole gang.

Thank you very much for making this story.