Reviews for Road To Hinata Hyuuga
Jessie Brown chapter 5 . 4/2
Such a disappointment...at least say if it's discontinued or not instead of leading everyone on. smh Another good fic gone to waste! If you do somehow become motivated to continue the story, which I hope you do, I'll continue reading. -sigh-
carlitos1025 chapter 5 . 3/23
Why have u stopped updating this story? Its very good and interesting hope u continue to update the story
Angi sleeps chapter 5 . 3/17
Hey, this story is pretty good, please keep on writing!
thetimepatroller chapter 5 . 2/9
Update!
Horiana Ana chapter 5 . 1/16
Continue. Like serious. Continue.

You are such a Legend for coming up with an idea like this. This I'd pure gold. Especially if you're a Lover for NaruHina.

I really do love this story&& Its even more enjoyable that you're writing style is easy to read.

I mus say that I've watched Road To Ninja&& Chica you should too. By honestly you're doing such a Awesome job even if you're using notes from the internet.

Its so coolio to see Menma&& The whole gang.

Thank you very much for making this story.
ellce chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
I wish u would of finished it but its really well done. The only thing I could say is hinata is not possesive enough and dark naruto (can't remember his name) isn't mean enough. But really good :)
imrulbd chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
wow its so good pls continue pls update update update
Jaehoey chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
This is actually pretty darn good. Please continue! I want moaarrrr...
Sabatu no Tenshi chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
*figuratively and literally crying* more! I NEED MOOOORRREEE CHAPTERS! pls pls pls update soon. arigato! ja ne!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
oaj
hellking.anime chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Make Hinata more possessive of Naruto, able to keep Naruto on a short leash (not literally), make her more hip and openly threating any girl that comes close to Naruto and being able to say I love you to Naruto openly. This is just some advice not flames and you can make hinata anyway you like afteral this is your fic.
RedApple435 chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
I love this! :)
Ideas chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Team Taka Come kidnap RTN Hinata then Sasuke tries to figure out if it's really The Hinata he knows
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Love this story! It's o different.
And yo tel you about the personalities since I saw the movie.
Shino: hates bug and talks, alot.
Kiba: hates dogs (akamaru) and loves cats. Makes cat noises.
Neji: complete pervert and more talkative than before. (Reminds me of another jiraiya)
Choji: not much about him other than he's slimmer and more collected personality wise.
Shikamaru: surprisingly isn't lazy
Ino: you were dead on with her, basically Hinatas personality.
Lee: not much on him he had on sakuras undergarments. Both bra and panty. And lied about not having it and not being a pervert. (Incident st bathhouse)
Tenen: I think she sounds different and her hair is down. She doesn't act like a tomboy that much I guess.
Hinata: basically ino's style of dressing and sakuras attitude roled in one with a twist. Very outgoing, complete opposite of her counterpart.

Sakura: spoiled and acts very unappreciated towards others and her parents. This was implied because it wasn't out right shown.
Sasuke: a complete playboy, hits on every female including Sakura too. Everyone (villagers) treats her with respect. Giving her stuff for free and such. She never spends time with her parents. The Sakura from th other world noticed the lack of interaction and become Lonely. So I think the sakura in menmas world want her parents around. The Sakura in narutos world wants them to back off and give her some space.
Kushina and Minato: well they seem normal. No one would really know how they act but they were surprised and sad. Menma in that time did not get along with them. I forgot the exact reason why. I just know that Naruto and Sakura were placed in that world right when Menma left the village so no one knew. Kushina and Minato were just sad because Menma never spent time with them. Never came home on time to dinner and such.
That's about it personality wise I think.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
!UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!