Reviews for Unrequited
keytomyheartxo chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
This was so devastatingly beautiful. That last chapter had me in tears. Oh Susan3
Gwen Eruanna chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
"'They're waiting for me, all three of them. They just went on ahead a little way.'"

Yes—they're all waiting, and we'll see all our loved ones again someday soon. Made me cry.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
This is beautiful and haunting, and I'm so cusious to see where it will go. :)
BlueInked chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I love what you're doing here - I was always sad about what appeared to be the end of Susan.
Sabi1994 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
i hope that susan will get better and believe again ... she has to get back to her family and return to narnia :)
great story by the way! i can really feel and understand the emotions of your characters which is amazing :)
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
They found hope didn't they. I'm glad. It was beautiful.

Usurper Boleyn
lifechiaroscuro chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Great fic!

I'd usually rather read something from a point of view that isn't so biased, but though he worships her, you've managed to keep him from becoming insufferable. This is a lovely excption, as your fics always seem to be.

Caity :)
Saoirse7 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Very interesting. I still love his dedication to her, this man without a face, without a name. I look forward to seeing how this is going to play out. :)
myrddin767 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
This is starting to look up now, Can't wait to see what happens in the rest of her life now! :D
WillowDryad chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Wow. Short, but so lovely. So right. Eager for more!
narniagirl11 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Aslan isn't done with Susan yet! She finally sees. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wrech like me, I once was lost, but now am found, was blind but now I see.
MCH chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Finally she remembers and he see a different Susan who has accepted what she did and now she will wait for the time when she will be reunited with them. Lovely chapter.
narniagirl11 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Oh! I want to go cry now! Poor Susan. And her poor siblings. She hurt them all deeply but she especially broke Peter's heart. He was ever her protector and she shunned it.
Is that the end of the story or will there be more?
rainpaint chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
"Once she had noticed him, tagging along at the back of their crowd, and smiled at him so openly that he had never looked her in the eye again." That's so Lucy! I more than half-suspect that she knew something. But yeah, I guess it could be kinda creepy...
myrddin767 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Wow hate turned to loss, and you can just imagine what she's saying to them. Can't wait for the next! :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »