Reviews for Basic Space
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Skank!Quinn should've been permanent all thru high school. Just bc she was dress a certain way didn't change the fact that girl is fucking brilliant and could chose whatever college and career she desire. Plus, she totally rock the look.

Anyway, so much love for this one-shot. It's pretty realistic and could fit right in with the show, bts style. I love the smut (damn, the build-up was hot as hell) and the conversation. Love that Rachel is Quinn's biggest supporter and vice versa. Great job and as always, thanks for sharing!
Friday Queen chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I like your fic ;D Yeah, amazing !
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Nice one shot!
jds87 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
loved it!
stix04 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ugh, that was so freaking good
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Nice
Megs chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was fucking awesome. No joke.
aquarius127 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was perfection. I love skank!Quinn she's so incredibly hot and at times very lost. I love that she feels deserving when she's with Rachel. I really hope you write a sequel where Rachel dumped Finn and her and Quinn are happy together,and get their elusive happily ever after.

Can't wait to see what's next!
your.kat chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was a freaking fantastic read. Thank you very much for sharing. I loved the repetition of Rachel falling in love, and the blatantly obvious fact that Rachel belongs to Quinn, not Finn.

-Molly
Gleek1990 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is amazing! please say your going to continue it!
dazzledpixie88 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Man I've missed your stories and hey there's nothing wrong with a little angsty faberry smut. Rwar. ;)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this. It was hot and angsty. I just thought it would be better if there's a sequel XD. Thanks for the read btw.
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
hmmmm im a liking this story! lol...i love it when rachel is a naughty little vixen! lol n hmmm apparently quinn n her a fuck buddies eh! n yet i think they BOTH want more n both FEEL more but neither wants to 'rock the boat' n mess up what they already have. they both seem too scared to make the first move eh.. n yet my heart breaks for quinn as she is happy with the little bit she gets as she thinks that all she could get or deserves..n if she attempted more she would just screw it up..her self esteem is past basement level..poor kid! :( .great job, course im sad that is was only a one shot! ;P lol
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was all kinds of awesomeness. Reminded me of "Ensnared by Despair" but with a more sinister (sorry, couldn't think of another word at the moment) tone. Something like how it would be if Quinn wasn't able to get her sh*t together during the span of that story. :-)
Dessa chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ahhhhh this is perfect! I have no other words to describe it.