Reviews for The Flower and The Heart
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
OMG! I love this fic! Have read it three times! Can't wait for the sequel!
Will Catch a Grenade 4 TL chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Okay
sillypony8 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
this story is awesome i fell like rose was actually in the movie!
RavenRebel911 chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Wow, this story is REALLY great! I really respect it a lot. Except for one thing that I would like to point out: You may think that I am saying this just because I am a grumpy old Snicket fan who only sees the misery in the world, but that's wrong. Well, it is true that I am a HUGE Lemony Snicket fan, but I think that a well-minded person such as Daniel Handler would agree with me just the same. Ray and Rose have known each other for two effing months! I mean, just take a Benadril, listen to some Taylor Swift and CALM DOWN before talking about marrage. Sorry to break the bubble, children, but real life is not that syrup coated. Pardon my French, but it isn't smart for people to do whatever suits them at the present and not give a dick about the future. That is my oppinion.
RavenRebel911 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
FUCK YEAH! BEST...STORY...EVER! I cannot wait for the next chapter. I am hopelessly in love with Ray, as well as Elwood Blues,so this story helps me live on! You, my friend deserve a metal and a cookie. FUCKING BADASS ROSE AND RAY!1! )
Knight Writer 95 chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
Wow wow wow wow wow! This was absolutely amazing! I've read a few fics before that retell the Ghostbusters movies with or through the eyes of an OC. But what you did here was brilliant. I think that you did a fantastic (I need to stop watching the Ninth Doctor) job incorporating Rose and I loved the romance between her and Ray and Peter's reaction. I like this fic so much that I have to request that you write Ghostbusters 2. Even if you decide not to, you've done a brilliant job in my book. Keep it up.
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
yay! will you be doing the sequel?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Aww I love Egon!
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
hmm...either let the fight continue until they fight Gozer and have something happen to Rose that'll make Peter regret what he said or have them forgive Peter around the time they get arrested
Dr Moustachio Girl chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
Awwww tres bien! Coah, Peters gonna everything in his power to stop them now isn't he? Can't wait for the next chapter, keep me posted! :D
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
aw! lol the dream scene. best part of that montage
purenonsense chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
You've earned an audible "NOOO!" from me when Peter showed up.
My family thinks I'm crazy now. Thanks.
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
oh it's all ok. i understand you were busy with other things.

ooh! Peter's onto them! what's going to happen?
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
i'll be waiting!
Magic Steel chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
I hope you update soon.
I really want to read the rest.