Reviews for Innocence Lost
CoronaCrown chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
This story doesn't have as much reviews and followers as it should, I really love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Great story so far! Can't wait to read more.
RukiaSanzo chapter 27 . 3/29/2015
Loved the story! I am glad to have stumbled upon it by error.
becgate chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
Awesome story! !
TheArtist59 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Felicity is an inspiration. She is clever, cunning, fierce, beautiful. She is the character you yearn to create. Exquisite work, here.
-TheArtist59
csheila chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Amazingly great story. I loved Felicity from the first and she only got better. Your other characterizations also rang true.

But you are EVIL with your plotting. Sheesh.

Thanks for sharing!
librarywitch chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
Oh wow this was a fantastic story. Well done and great story development. Sure hope there is a sequel.
theimpalaisbiggerontheinside chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This is one of the best Sherlock fanfics that I have ever read.
Alexis chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. That was the best fanfiction I have ever read, and probably will ever read. It was truly amazing. Thank you for such a good story!
BelleBeauty2694 chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
This was the most amazing fan fiction I have ever read with these two in it, and usually I don't like OC's but I love Felicity! I can't wait to read the squeals that you come up with!
Hailey-Doom chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Terrific! I loved the whole "life partner and daughter" bit!
Aurilia chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
Hmm... Ending of the story. Sigh - one of these days, I'm going to learn to take a look at the chapter count before beginning to read, that way endings won't blindside me so much. However, I look forward to seeing more tales come out of this universe. Thanks for the read and happy writing!
Aurilia chapter 26 . 3/4/2013
Huh, I think I need to check for diabetes after the wedding scene, though the necessity seems to have been partway mitigated by that ending bit with Mycroft.
Aurilia chapter 25 . 3/4/2013
Yes, your assessment is correct - vomit-inducing fluff indeed!
Aurilia chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
Meh - I'm not all that enamored of nice!Anderson; the man's a twat and always will be. However, I would like to see something from Lestrade's point-of-view, and perhaps Donovan's, too. The two of them have known Sherlock even longer than John has, and Lestrade at least would have seen some of the drug issues - it'd be nifty in the extreme to see him musing on how much John's managed to change Sherlock, and how much more Felicity has done on that score. I repeat: Meh. Ain't important - it's your fic, you'll do as you like. Erm, rather, you've DONE as you liked.