Reviews for Innocence Lost
Great story so far! Can't wait to read more.
RukiaSanzo chapter 27 . 3/29
Loved the story! I am glad to have stumbled upon it by error.
becgate chapter 5 . 2/13
Awesome story! !
TheArtist59 chapter 1 . 1/3
Felicity is an inspiration. She is clever, cunning, fierce, beautiful. She is the character you yearn to create. Exquisite work, here.
-TheArtist59
csheila chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Amazingly great story. I loved Felicity from the first and she only got better. Your other characterizations also rang true.

But you are EVIL with your plotting. Sheesh.

Thanks for sharing!
librarywitch chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
Oh wow this was a fantastic story. Well done and great story development. Sure hope there is a sequel.
theimpalaisbiggerontheinside chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This is one of the best Sherlock fanfics that I have ever read.
Alexis chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. That was the best fanfiction I have ever read, and probably will ever read. It was truly amazing. Thank you for such a good story!
BelleBeauty2694 chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
This was the most amazing fan fiction I have ever read with these two in it, and usually I don't like OC's but I love Felicity! I can't wait to read the squeals that you come up with!
Hailey-Doom chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Terrific! I loved the whole "life partner and daughter" bit!
Aurilia chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
Hmm... Ending of the story. Sigh - one of these days, I'm going to learn to take a look at the chapter count before beginning to read, that way endings won't blindside me so much. However, I look forward to seeing more tales come out of this universe. Thanks for the read and happy writing!
Aurilia chapter 26 . 3/4/2013
Huh, I think I need to check for diabetes after the wedding scene, though the necessity seems to have been partway mitigated by that ending bit with Mycroft.
Aurilia chapter 25 . 3/4/2013
Yes, your assessment is correct - vomit-inducing fluff indeed!
Aurilia chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
Meh - I'm not all that enamored of nice!Anderson; the man's a twat and always will be. However, I would like to see something from Lestrade's point-of-view, and perhaps Donovan's, too. The two of them have known Sherlock even longer than John has, and Lestrade at least would have seen some of the drug issues - it'd be nifty in the extreme to see him musing on how much John's managed to change Sherlock, and how much more Felicity has done on that score. I repeat: Meh. Ain't important - it's your fic, you'll do as you like. Erm, rather, you've DONE as you liked.
Aurilia chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
I'm curious as to why Felicity didn't try yelling or screaming for attention as soon as Moran killed himself. Also, why is it that Moran's suicidal bullet failed to garner any attention whatsoever? The gun couldn't have possessed a silencer, otherwise no one would have heard Felicity's use of the remaining ammunition in the magazine. Just a teensy little plothole you might want to go back and address.