Reviews for No Longer Fearless
Consti Grandchester chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh you did scared me i tought she was dead for minute. I'm happy it was a dream. good story! very well-written.
Just like Dallas, it was all just a dream. Thank goodness it ended happily, what a tease.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
that first part scared me soooooo badly
David chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Zeller, you villainous rat! I really thought Maria had got it!
koolio19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Type your review here...
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Nice
Scot chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Thank heavens! I really thought Maria had been shot dead by that scumbag Herr Zeller. But at least Maria and her tough guy war hero are together and devoted to each other, as they should be. They're too cute for words!
Harryfan011 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
It's funny because whenever I read a story and that too a fan fiction with a tragic end of a main character, in the end, the death is always a dream.

So, not a very new or refreshing concept, but it is a well written piece and the overall feel is good. For me, this is a job well done.

Look forward to seeing you in the future.
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wonderful job showing the romance lacking in the movie!
pussycatwithattitude chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Another great story! Although I was worried while reading the first part. But the romance at the end certainly made up for that. I really like the way you write Maria and Georg, and am eager to read anything you may produce in the future.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
great story.
Honkytonkangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Fabulous, Loved it. But you scared the hell outta me for a minute. I'm VERY happy it was a dream and Maria & Georg are together, safe and loved up, as it should be. They are too cute.
Bellarsam Chrisjulittle chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Well, if you want to give us a great big scare, well done! If it hadn't been a dream, my review would be filled with nothing but nasty words. Very nice romantic moment at the end for them.