Reviews for Fire and Ice
TheErinC chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Great job so far! I usually find present tense fics hard to follow, but you've done a great job with it! Can't wait to see where it goes.
Willowstar23 chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Great chapter! :)
TinyLidda chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
I loved it! You write really good, and I loved how you portrayed Bella. A work of art!
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Loved the story
Me chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Jared's last name is CAMERON NOT EDDINGTON!
karen Whitlock Cameron Lahote chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
I LOVE YOU LOL
ITS AWESOME HOW SHE DIDN'T GO RUNNING WIT DAT MEDDLING PIXY AND HOW SHE DIDN'T GET ALL LOVE DOVEY WIT THE REST :D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
I liked it but your story seems more like a summary of a story instead of an actual story.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
I really enjoyed this story and appreciate you sharing it! Thank you!
PernFan chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
I like you writing style. It's different. Good job.
Chebrisha chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
I forgot (terrible of me I know)but it's very rare of me to give a review(I feel they're more special that way) your story(all of them really) is really good too I've read it (them) at least three times (I have semi photographic memory so usually once is enough) just wanted to say keep up the good work!
Chebrisha chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Chebrisha is a mixture of me and my best friends names Bri, Brie, and Cheyenne when we were little we decided we had to have something to call ourselves because all great friendships have a name so we decided to do a mixture of our names since I was the youngest and had came up with the idea we (I) decided that my name should be predominant and somehow we came up with chebrisha and I've used it ever since. That's my story on my username.
carina2026 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Short and sweet. Love it!
babygirl2928259 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
amazing story... loved it
babygirl2928259 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
sad to see the story end... loved it
babygirl2928259 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013