Reviews for Fire and Ice
Jalice Volturi chapter 5 . 7/15
good so great
andrewpine chapter 10 . 5/20
Charlie is going to want to shot Paul when he finds out he knock up his little girl. LOL.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 5/20
Let me guess the little blonde is fairy boy's mate?i pity her,she might as well just walk into the pyre then be stuck with him for eternity.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 5/20
I gather the little bitches ploy of going to Volterra didn't seem to work so he comes back to collect his little toy and we all saw how that turned he is going to pout over her while they get ready to kill child.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/10
If she is worried about her dumbass dad going out in the woods alone to hunt vampires maybe she needs to talk to Sam about having some silent escorts shadowing him when he is out would probably draw them out since he is human and probably smells as good as Bella does.
Espied7 chapter 10 . 4/18
Sweet!
CaribouCrossing chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
I absolutely loved this story. You did an amazing job with the way you wrote it. I'm a huge Bella/Paul fan, and this is by far the best I've read of the pair.
rochelleross11 chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
aww poor Jake I hope he will be okay...
rochelleross11 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
wow what a surprise I wonder how bells will take this?
rochelleross11 chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
woe what a day that's a lot to take in one day I hope she can sleep. ...
rochelleross56 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Very nice chapter... aww bells loves her father
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
I love Charlie I hated how she treated him in the books
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
I think its even worse in the book since they were literally engaged and about to get married when Emily arrived
Novel's addict chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
Amazing Story, i loved it so so much. Thanks a lot for sharing it :)
em chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
this was amazing. i love the narration and all your characterizations. thanks for sharing :)