Reviews for Cry Wolf
Batsysgirlforlife chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
Oh goodness. I am in love with this story! I am extremely happy with this ending, though I am slightly disappointed that it's over.
You know, I still can't get over the fact that Jeanette backhanded Batman. I laughed so hard- the chic has some serious balls.
Kudos.
Batsysgirlforlife chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Hey, I'm REALLY liking what I'm reading so far! I think I caught a reference to an old Batman movie ( the one with Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman) and a few other little references. I like your style! Great job, I'll review again when I get to the latest update : )
Like it Random chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I was just wondering (love your story by the way) is Pendragon based on marvels Loki by any chance? I was just wondering because of the similar descriptions, although I might be wrong.
Callie Osgood chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
What can I say? I'm hooked!
Mask chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
Well since I'm horribly dumb with passwords and need to reset mine or make a brand new account, I am relieved to see that you accept anonymous reviews! And I will apologize in advance if this runs on the horrendously long side and becomes rambly, since I'm trying to gather most of my thoughts thus far into one review. I'll try to tone myself down, but I have issues at times with that. xP

ANYWAY...To begin with, I hope this won't sound like a backhanded compliment or anything, but...Normally, I don't like first person POV at all. There's just something about it that usually seems to rub me the wrong way. I hesitate to say that it truly bothers me because it really doesn't go quite that far, it just, I don't know it's a hard pov for me to really get myself into, and a lot of people don't know the best way to handle it. (I include myself in that mix, which is a reason I don't ever use that pov unless I need to for a creative writing assignment). However, you handle it so well! I can read through your story and not even once think 'ugh first person pov, my bane'. In fact, as unusual as this is going to sound, when I'm reading this story I don't even think of it in those terms. I know it's first person, but it doesn't feel the same way most do to me. I really enjoy it in your hands, you're one of the very few authors who can actually make me like a first person story and not even care about the kind of narrative that's being used.

You just have a very appealing style of writing IMO, in whatever narrative you choose to write in. And I really enjoy the fact that you do just as well with first person as you do with all your others! Your characters are also a treat to read about, for sure. They're strong characters with their own unique voice that immediately draws you in, and they never falter throughout the story. They keep becoming more interesting by the chapter, and the alternating viewpoints actually works really well in a story like this. I like seeing from multiple viewpoints! I admit I was almost worried in the beginning I would get tired of the way Lance speaks, but I had faith you were the type of author who could pull that off really well, and my trust was well-placed! He grew on me easily, and as much as I ship a lot of your pairings..I gotta say, I really love lance and jeanette. Both separately and together. They're so adorable! x3 So I'm glad she's giving him a chance for a date, AND MORE HOPEFULLY ;D

I'm afraid I can't offer much on the constructive criticism end for which I apologize, because I think it's obvious to everybody you carefully edit these chapters before you post them and all of your fics are a labor of love. You are cautious about the mistakes people like myself who rush make, so I really haven't found anything that needs attention quite yet. And on your note before this chapter...really? People are giving you grief over that? I'm sorry to hear it. You're absolutely right, not everybody can have perfect relationships with their family, and I really am surprised people are trying to tell YOU what to do with your own characters. I like the exposition you added in here though to reflect why she has issues though. I say more power to you for sticking to what you set up and planned and not letting people sway you. Personally, I think it's more interesting for her to have these issues than to not have them. Especially if she's been sort of unfairly giving her sister the cold shoulder all this time.

Also, can I just add as a parting thought this time around that I love how much you use Dorian and Tygrus? They've so often overlooked and underloved, I really enjoy the fact you and some of the other batgirls use them!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
More please :)
Anna chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
UMUSTUPDATE UMUSTUPDATE UMUSTUPDATE DO IT WOMAN!