Reviews for ad infinitum
korben600 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I just found this and I believe it's amazing, is extremely well worked into the Nolanverse and has great characterizations worked into it, you're a great writer, and I hope you'll keep on the batman series's.
Ps, I know I shouldn't rush or push authors that are 3 times as good as me, but might I recommend doing a Gotham fanfic when the first season is over
Ctrsara chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Have super, super enjoyed this story and its predecessor. I really hope you have time to finish it someday soon!
Talon5Krrde chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
Well?
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Dang, I was hoping for a sequel to that -amazing - story, but I really disliked TDKR and I don't really see the point in John Blake, so I guess I won't read it - don't wanna spoil the amazing feeling I have after reading the prequel. Still, I really love your writing
unmysterious chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
oh my goodness, please, please update soon. This is wonderfully written and I cannot wait to see how everything plays out. I love your Barbara Gordon and would love to read more.
Thembra chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
This sequel is as amazing as the main story you wrote years ago so I hope you'will update soon, very very soon!
You are a great writer!
Bye )
TH
roguevixen2152 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Loving your work. This story is great. Keep up the great work. Update soon
MeeCee chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Plot (Fox) and angst. Cools.
MeeCee chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Okay, this is a review for chapter 7, since I already used up that one. I really like that you have Barbara training Blake. That was a real sticking point for me at the end of the movie. Sure, he seems to have the detective part down, but that isn't really enough to be an effective and not quickly dead vigilante.
MeeCee chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I like how you're fleshing out what happened during the occupation. I really think it's an interesting part of the story.
MeeCee chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Nice use of normalcy and humor before the sh!t hits the fan. It works well with the ain't-they-cute thread amoungst all the action.
MeeCee chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I know I should go back and read your previous story, but it's funny that I have little to no interest in Batman anymore. I blame Christian Bale. He comes off as too whiney and emo. Oh, and I've been corrupted by the whole "if you have billions of dollars, wouldn't it be more useful to fight the social justice origins of crime?" thought line. :)

Do like your Barbara, though.
MeeCee chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I had to look up Barbara Gordon. I'm not really a comic book fan so her back story was new to me.
Shanynde chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Love this story.
Queen of the Perplexed chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Like the previous reviewer, I can't believe you don't have more reviews! Your characters are extremely well-developed, and I love the slow progression of things between Barbara and John. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!