Reviews for With Benefits
Da-Awesom-One chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
So, I cannot stress how damn funny Goten is when he takes things literally. How you make Goten so compliant with what he's doing, despite Trunks' serious warnings, is just so like his teen nature.

And then, we've got Rei being in an intervention to prevent her from being awwy frkm her friends while doing Goten. Though they don't know what is actually going on. I can only imagine that's how they actually do it in your other story, though the situation is obviously different.

You were right. This ship is romantic comedy gold.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I am ashamed to say I barely saw this now. This is just genius. I actually laughed from this chapter.

This seems to be an AU where Goten and Trunks went to the same school as Rei. Goten and Rei just broke up with their respective others, and end up hitting it off one night where they meet up.

I love Trunks here. I started cracking up when he found out about their arrangement. From the jaw drop, to the grabbing of his head. It's like he lost all sense of reality. And how he acts like a total troll at the end, he truly is Goten's best friend.

This is seriously funny, and can only wonder what the next chapter will bring.
WiOvIx chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Lovely story!
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Awww so cute! I want more :P and I loved the bit with Rei not understanding and thinks Goten wants to have sex outside hahahaha! Lovely little story Ana!
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I like this lil fic, very well done. Is there any chance you will make this a three-shot and add in the chap with rei, goten and the girls at the festival?

I'm really interested to see what happens next.
serena4ever2006 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Oh my gosh, this was too cute! :-)
Rena H.M chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
lol. cute story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
i mean this:PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
i DESPRETLY need more!
ChibiSilverShadow chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it very much I must say. I would have been curious to see what the girl's reaction would have been when they found out she was dating Goten. Lol.
Mags chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Awe, Rei is taking the plunge. Very cute ending.

That Goten! A chip off the ol' block, taking everything so literally like his papa.

Your Goten and Rei are funny and cute together, very delightful!
xamethyst-rosex chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
haha Rei and Goten are comical XD awesome chapter!
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
yay! I enjoyed this. I loved the banter between Trunks and Goten. :)
MegaKat chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Ah, the condom buying Walk of Shame. I remember it all too well... and then I got over it in my early twenties. :D I remember one time buying them with my then-boyfriend, Max, and the cashier tipping us both a wink... since we were buying the giant oh-my-God size box. And we replied, "yup, we'll be busy for a few days." :D And now you have to make it a triple-shot just for shits and giggles.
serena4ever2006 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I know I'm late (long story), but I love it! It's cute and funny all rolled up in a ball of awesomeness! :)