Reviews for With Benefits
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 2 . 4/2
Awww so cute! I want more :P and I loved the bit with Rei not understanding and thinks Goten wants to have sex outside hahahaha! Lovely little story Ana!
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I like this lil fic, very well done. Is there any chance you will make this a three-shot and add in the chap with rei, goten and the girls at the festival?

I'm really interested to see what happens next.
serena4ever2006 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Oh my gosh, this was too cute! :-)
Rena H.M chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
lol. cute story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
i mean this:PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
i DESPRETLY need more!
ChibiSilverShadow chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it very much I must say. I would have been curious to see what the girl's reaction would have been when they found out she was dating Goten. Lol.
Mags chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Awe, Rei is taking the plunge. Very cute ending.

That Goten! A chip off the ol' block, taking everything so literally like his papa.

Your Goten and Rei are funny and cute together, very delightful!
xamethyst-rosex chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
haha Rei and Goten are comical XD awesome chapter!
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
yay! I enjoyed this. I loved the banter between Trunks and Goten. :)
MegaKat chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Ah, the condom buying Walk of Shame. I remember it all too well... and then I got over it in my early twenties. :D I remember one time buying them with my then-boyfriend, Max, and the cashier tipping us both a wink... since we were buying the giant oh-my-God size box. And we replied, "yup, we'll be busy for a few days." :D And now you have to make it a triple-shot just for shits and giggles.
serena4ever2006 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I know I'm late (long story), but I love it! It's cute and funny all rolled up in a ball of awesomeness! :)
serena-tsukino66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Yay! Goten/Rei coupling! I really though this was cute in a more adult situational way, so not that annoying cute. So good job!

I wanna see you write about lil' Son Eri 3
nononeishome chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Ha ha! This was a delightful read! :) It's so great to see your ideas finally coming to life with your writing, keep up the hard work!
MegaKat chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
HAHA! Loved the ending especially; "they're expired." "WHAT!"