Reviews for With Benefits
ArmyWife22079 chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
I want to see how much he sweats before he realizes she was asleep lol
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
another great chapter. such a cute date and her ex deserved what he got hope to see more soon. I also love the crowning curse
MegaKat chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Oh. Wait. Huh. Apparently I was on the wrong chapter when I tried to review, so here it is again! And yer gramma gets a pass on being blind as shit, it's nearly 3am, lol. Ahem, so where was I...?

FINALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (screamed your entire fanbase)

*breaks out the poppers and the streamers* Congrats on finishing this, it was absolutely awesome and I'm so proud of you! WOOOO!
Moclab chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Very cute story hope to see you get more inspiration would love to see how Rei and Goten handle finding out about each other's big secrets
serena4ever2006 chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
Love it! :)
Shadow Joestar chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
KO cool story, is there going to be any monster fighting and super saiyan action cause that would be awesome as well.
vegito chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
please update your story When Hothead meets Blockhead... please please please and quickly update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Great story loved it. Now can you update the other one its really good.
xamethyst-rosex chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Haha Goten and Rei are so adorable. I love how you write them. So glad you've been inspired to write lately!
Da-Awesom-One chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Screw Jed. Jed is a jerkface.

In all honesty, it was fun to see how the kthers reacted to his presence. I think Malo should've waited until after the festival, realistically speaking, but it's good to see her character 's good traits shine through. The best intentions and all that.

Goten's such kid here. Can't control his urges for the life of him. Haha Still he pulled through for his girl, as any good man would. Even after seeing his ex. It shows his development here how he handles that. It's done in a way that's believable, at least to me.

Same goes for Rei. I tink you handled how she reactsd to Yuuichiro fine, if adding as well his character flaws. Still, it shows Rei did care for him, and still does to an extent. It's nice to see.

Something tells me this is not over yet... But whatever you do next, new chapter or not, I can't wait.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
So, I cannot stress how damn funny Goten is when he takes things literally. How you make Goten so compliant with what he's doing, despite Trunks' serious warnings, is just so like his teen nature.

And then, we've got Rei being in an intervention to prevent her from being awwy frkm her friends while doing Goten. Though they don't know what is actually going on. I can only imagine that's how they actually do it in your other story, though the situation is obviously different.

You were right. This ship is romantic comedy gold.
Da-Awesom-One chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I am ashamed to say I barely saw this now. This is just genius. I actually laughed from this chapter.

This seems to be an AU where Goten and Trunks went to the same school as Rei. Goten and Rei just broke up with their respective others, and end up hitting it off one night where they meet up.

I love Trunks here. I started cracking up when he found out about their arrangement. From the jaw drop, to the grabbing of his head. It's like he lost all sense of reality. And how he acts like a total troll at the end, he truly is Goten's best friend.

This is seriously funny, and can only wonder what the next chapter will bring.
WiOvIx chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Lovely story!
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Awww so cute! I want more :P and I loved the bit with Rei not understanding and thinks Goten wants to have sex outside hahahaha! Lovely little story Ana!
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I like this lil fic, very well done. Is there any chance you will make this a three-shot and add in the chap with rei, goten and the girls at the festival?

I'm really interested to see what happens next.