Reviews for Things Half in Shadow
Powermilk12345 chapter 11 . 3/15
Hey! This is such a different take on the whole Rumbelle relationship, it's fantastic! Please continue writing in, I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Sydnie chapter 11 . 1/28
Hi! I just found this today and absolutely loved it! Please please please continue! It was amazing! Thank you for the great story!
TheScaryLittleGhostGirl chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
I'd probably hit Moe with a stick too, ugh I hate him so much in this!
You've dealt with the mental illness and self harm issues very very well in this, probably one of the best fics about mental illness I've read, and the plot is brilliant! Twisted and sad, but brilliant! I hope you update soon, can't wait for the rest :)
LynRward chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Please please continue... i love it
its such an interesting concept i just love this idea it allows you to develop the story line and characters really well you've written a lovely piece, deserves more recognition.
RipperBlackstaff chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I have to say this is one of my fave stories ever.
Thanks for writing it.
The Auburn Girl chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
How does this not have more attention? I saw this on tumblr and loved it, and now I've found it on . Very happy :) you have a wonderful way of writing this! Please update soon? ;D
Thorn chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Wow... Just wow. Please continue!
Anna chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Hi, I found this fic today and I got to say that I am impressed of how good this is. I enjoy Rumbelle but giving the circunstances I believe that it would be weid if Gold ended up with Belle :S (no offense)

Her backstory here is too tragic and delicate for her to be with Gold since they have doctor-patient relationship, it's not good when happens in real life and if happens in this story it will be like Belle is trapped to be dominated by the father/superior figures of her life (both are old guys exercing superior role in her life like a parent and psychiatrist). What I am saying it's that it wouldn't feel "right" doing that to her...

Now I really enjoyed how you twisted the scene of "Skin Deep" in here, the protection that Gold gave to Belle was heart-warming, the insinuation that Moe did was disturbing and now more than never Gold will have to look out his behavior to Belle because the I see it she might have a crush for him and that woudn't be good for either of them. And I liked how you managed Jefferson madness and the others, I am excited to know why the some of them is in the institution.

Thank you for this story and I can't wait for more ;)
xoxo
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
This is intense, can't wait to read more.
Twyla Mercedes chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Great chapter (although is Gold ever in trouble, on so many levels, for giving Belle his little kiss). As for the assault situation, he looks like he's in pretty good standing - Moe was on his property, attacked a smaller man (a smaller crippled man), Gold had every reason to think Moe was there to hurt him (ok, so maybe there was a little excessive force in his own defense). Nice job. thx txm
Mogogogo chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
OMG This is actually amazing, I need more! Great story idea and plotline so far :) Please update soon! looking forward to it!
Stargate533 chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Awesome update! Can't wait for another!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
You know, I've been really leery about reading AU fics, and the few I've tried, I wasn't pleased with. But this fic? Holy Cow! I'm really, really impressed. I love how, almost every chapter, I think, you've managed to incorporate something from the series, yet in a totally different situation. The characters themselves are very similar, but the situation is unique, yet completly believable. I love it. You have all of their voices just right, and while I'm a little horrified ('cause what normal, funtioning soul wouldn't be?) at the Belle/Mo drama, I am very much looking forward to a next update.
Ryunn Kazan chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
KICK ASS DOC! Nice going Bae ;D
Ryunn Kazan chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Eep! Love this chapter! Jefferson and Alice HELL YEAH!
And thanks for adding Bae in. Most stories involve him dying, but I like the idea of him being active in the story. It makes Gold appear stronger for Belle.