Reviews for Things Half in Shadow
This whole fic was great- I just realised what an arsehole I am for not reviewing after every chapter. My bad
cynicsquest chapter 12 . 4/27
So glad to see an update. I've always liked this story and wondered what happened to everyone after all of the drama. Thank you for the update.
jewel415 chapter 12 . 4/26
I have missed this! Hope you will continue. : )
Stargate533 chapter 12 . 4/22
So excited for this chapter! Thank you for updating!
Grace5231973 chapter 12 . 4/22
I missed this story! I am glad your continuing this. I feel so bad for Belle. I liked how everyone is looking out for her and the other patients. All of them, especially Belle need that reassurance. I am looking forward to more.
hallidaycat1988 chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
omg omg
Rae chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
update please
deleteduser0 chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
I know it's been a very long time since you've updated this, but I just stumbled across it and wish you would finish! It's a heartwrenching story and one that so needs to be finished happily... Will be following, just in case.
Powermilk12345 chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Hey! This is such a different take on the whole Rumbelle relationship, it's fantastic! Please continue writing in, I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Sydnie chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Hi! I just found this today and absolutely loved it! Please please please continue! It was amazing! Thank you for the great story!
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
I'd probably hit Moe with a stick too, ugh I hate him so much in this!
You've dealt with the mental illness and self harm issues very very well in this, probably one of the best fics about mental illness I've read, and the plot is brilliant! Twisted and sad, but brilliant! I hope you update soon, can't wait for the rest :)
LynRward chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Please please continue... i love it
its such an interesting concept i just love this idea it allows you to develop the story line and characters really well you've written a lovely piece, deserves more recognition.
RipperBlackstaff chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I have to say this is one of my fave stories ever.
Thanks for writing it.
The Auburn Girl chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
How does this not have more attention? I saw this on tumblr and loved it, and now I've found it on . Very happy :) you have a wonderful way of writing this! Please update soon? ;D
Thorn chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Wow... Just wow. Please continue!