Reviews for 1,000 Yuans
mercedes.miles.71 chapter 1 . 1/23
This story was one of the best one shots I've ever read. I feel like the story should've been longer since it was soo good. I was sad to read the end.
Pula Nuvem chapter 1 . 1/23
ohhhh my good , this is sooo sad ! you must write a sequel it's just unbearable that it ends like that ! nooo please
Omashu chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Oh my god ! There's no happy ending! I feel so sad :(((
Great story :)
green-jedi chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh my gosh.

So sad.

I have tears.

So separate.

Just a wall between them, even after that.

My heart hurts.
riis19 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Omg! This was soo heartbreaking! You should really continue this! I don't even know where to begin with this. The story nearly made me cry TT I would love to see where this would go though so please please please make another chapter. The writing style was lovely and you totally captured the moment. My god this was such a beautiful and haunting fic!
Sak chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh wow. Nitty, gritty, real and painful.

They didn't suddenly say, omg I luv u.

They went their separate ways... Like reality...
This.
I dunno.

You just wrote truth, yo. Truth.

yuli98 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This actually made me cry.
Teahazz chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh God, that started out kind of funny then sexy and my heart broke at the end.
Noodle Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I know that you are busy and probally have a lot of requests but i just yave one word for you: squel it was so well written you have to finish it!
daggerings chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love how you treated this fic. It's well-written, like the others have said. And I loved every second of it. It makes me see a whole other side of Tahno/Korra, and you kept the characters as in-character as they could be. I'd rate it 5 stars if I could. Thanks for the great writing :)
soothingsongs chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You, dearest author, have created a wonderfully fucked-up story. I loved it! This was well-written and in-character, IMO, and I found myself smiling while reading the smutty passages (because I'd finally found a great Tahno/Korra fic). Great job, and have a wonderful day/night. You've surely made mine.
SugarQueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was really really good! Great job! Any chances you'll consider continuing it...I know I can't be the only one curious as to what Korra will do when she gets her allowance next month or what happens to Tahno.
elleelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is so good, it just really seems like it shouldn't end here.
ohsynapse chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
NOO! This can't be complete! DD:

Please tell me you're planning to add more? This is heartbreaking! It was written very well - and I was hoping, as I am a wuss, for a HEA.

You're wonderful.

I love you.

This fic (one-shot? DD,:) pwns me.

What does she do next month? :I PLEEEEASE ADD MOAR, LFKGHSFLG I'M GONNA DIE.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
i dont like tahnorra but this fic was SO beautiful!