Reviews for A Good Man is Hard to Find Good Sex is Even Harder
RhodaBush chapter 1 . 4/28
Yummy!
irononmaiden chapter 1 . 4/9
This was hot! Since you asked for constructive criticism... It seemed to move very fast while they were at the bar. (Something like six shots in what seemed like ten minutes, three words to Snape, and boom, they're shagging.) Also, this is pretty nitpicky, but you don't chug a shot; you slam it. Enjoyed it overall. :)
LadyFrankie chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
My god, this was amazing. So hot! I freaking love Severus and Hermione pairings
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wasn't going to review, but your a/n asked for concrit. So I'll suggest this: more variety in wording. For instance, both times Snape reached orgasm you wrote "shot his seed deep into." As much as Hermione needed variety to get a satisfied feeling, so does a reader. And, in keeping with the metaphor, the more the variety, the more developed the skills. :) Best.
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great story - hot, smutty and very well written. Not my OTP by any means, but good smut is as hard to find as good sex.
Cuteblndegoddess chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Another hot story, I've never liked hermione and Snape but u are changing my mind
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Ahhhh I do so enjoy the fact that you write these lovely lemons for my fav pairing
Aesalys chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love it
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
grrrrreat!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Again, love! :D
MSCOCO chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
ohhh that was good thanks
Zookee chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Loved the story, seemed like they moaned a lot though. Do you have plans on a Sequel anytime soon? I'd like to read about night number 2 or if casual sex turned into something more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
good but they were both so very OOC, that I had hard time believing its really Snape and Hermione and not some other couple.
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That story did so not suck it made me laugh and it was smutty what more could you ask for. ;)
buckup-009 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012