Reviews for That Warm and Fuzzy Feeling From the Back of a SYN
DSDevils chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Hello. I was wondering if you can try to continue this story. It is really good I should say but if you have reason for you to discontinue, it is understood by you wishes. Hopefully more chapters can be posted to this lovely story. - Rayvon
Zuchiku chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Thanks for the start of this story. I really enjoy Shinji as a Character. It's also one of the rare stories I have read so far where ChiChi acts more motherly and not as complete bitch and with an overuse of the frying pan joke, it's a nice Change. Vegeta's Character seems slightly OOC compared with what originally happened in the MajinBuu Sage but it's also a nice change and it shows his reentering into society so to speak.
Supercool10 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Holy crap this chapter is so long wow I could at least count about 7000 words here or heck more. HAHAHAHHAHAH took me a fourth of an hour to read this and I still have school.
Lets Random chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I enjoyed, but I'm sad you never got the big reveal
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
I'm guessing there never will be a next chapter, am I correct?
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
BY dark and brooding wouldn't that be Sasuke from Naruto?
Anxious chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
I like this story a lot, and I wish that you'd finish it. You could probably wrap it up in just one more chapter. Anyway, the story is well-written and interesting. I don't think you will ever pick the story back up, but I just wanted to let you know that it's a good story.
DigimonTamersFan chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
I am liking this story. I just hope that you have some time to update it. Very well made.
gregory chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
this is a great fic and i hope you'll get the next chapter out soon.
cvan chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
i love this story. i see that you have plenty of other stories out that are more recent, but please finish this one too.
Voakands chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
Hm... I would've thought Gohan would be stronger than that. He's survived worse, after all, having been sent flying into mountains and boulders, and he still beat Cell. Surely he could easily use his immense ki to lift the school off him.

Besides the battle scene, I have no qualms about the story. It's a great AU plotline, something rarely seen these days, and I really like it.
Jay chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
please update...
Jarno chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
“Ready…go!” After the display at lunch, Gohan could only hope that his day didn’t turn from horrible to the next word that describes…well, horrible. PE class had come, and now he would finish those exercises that he didn’t do on Monday, which were push-ups and sit-ups. He elected to do push-ups sixty seconds, he pressed himself up and down sixty times. In sixty seconds, he had done seventy-eight sit-ups.

Eum,not to brag or so but I can do more then that so I don't think it would surprise anyone. I can do about 90 push ups, nose to the ground, in one minute and 130 sit-ups in one minute. So Gohand should do more to impress them.
LinkOOT chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
Not bad but i would like u to continue and end all this saiyaman nonsence. God i hate that character. So just tell videl already.
Sheik's twin chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
HEY! i REALIZE IT'S BEEN LIKE 2 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED BUT I JUST GOT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY BECAUSE IT'S FABULOUS! I LOVE IT AND I KNOW OF SOME POEPLE WHO HAVE CONTINUED THER FF AFTER LONG PERIODS OF TIME SO I REALIZED I GOT NOTHING TO LOSE JUST BY ASKING, IF YOU COULD SEND ME AN ANSWER TO MY E-MAIL ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT! (PLEASE DON'T MIND THE SPELLING MISTAKES) THE E-MAIL IS THANKS!