Reviews for Thicker than Water
Fumana chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
I really loved this fanfic! The way you write Tahno is awesome.
I'm glad that at least Lin Beifong didn't became a vampire.
And... And... Suki. Just brilliant.
sangi chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
This was a really interesting and different take on the series. The whole time while watching, I felt that they had sometimes not acknowledged how Amon's claims about benders had some validity (even if he was lying and manipulative). It would be horrible to feel like (or be) a second-class citizen because you can't bend. Anyway, this was really great. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Vanessa chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
This was the most amazing fanfic I've read so far, and I've read a good number of em. I loved it.
Anne Ominous chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
I don't really like vampires, and usually modern fiction involving them bores me to tears. I have to say, I'm really glad I gave this story a shot. Fantastic.
simslovr1 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
oh my gosh! this story is so amazing its hard to believe there aren't more reviews! i love how you made the vampire part of you story so different and original, you really made it your own, i love Asami and i love how you wrote her all compassionate and understanding fantastic job!
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
That...was fantastic, it blew my mind. I don't usually read vampire stories but this made complete sense and fit into the LoK world without seeming forced. Even with Kyoshi...she lives 230 years in the series, so how does that happen? I guess being a vampire is a pretty good answer, :)
And the character examination/development/interactions, aahh. They fit right into the Au and still felt like it would be a believable part of the series. Made for some really good emotional depth.
and I always like Tahno/Asami ;)
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I'm a bit sad that this isn't tahnorra anymore :/
imasa chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
That was such a good story, so good I made an account especially to review! I thought that there would be a few loose ends, but you tied them up and balanced Tahno's relationship with Korra and Asami very well. Loved it.
thehip-hopprincess chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
I really like this. I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews, but I'm definitely enjoying reading it. It's well written and I like that you followed the show's plot line to an extent. I wonder what is next to come.

-THHP
xanimejunkie chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Wow, with each chapter it's getting more and more intense for Tahno. Dang it, why doesn't this story have more reviews? It's really good!