Reviews for You Say Aluminum, I Say Aluminium
afinemess5 chapter 1 . 2/1
This was so fun! I like the little details, especially CC's hair still being perfect after tussling in the shed. (It reminded me of that scene in Will & Grace when Karen comes out of the bathroom with her hair in a towel and she takes it down and it's perfect and Will says, "How did you-" and Karen just responds, "Money.") But then the banter is so perfect and I love how affectionate and couple-y they are with each other-the little things, like her smoothing his hair and him grabbing her hand. Scenes we neer got to see and absolutely should have gotten to.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
wow- such a cute fic- I enjooyed the antics of those two a lot- keep writing please
Just a reader chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Simply amazing. Could you do one about their adventure in walmart? I don't think they got caught that time.

Also, I love the way you made them interact: loving, horny, and yet still pucking on each other
bogiedevil chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Please, please, please keep writing N/CC fics.

THIS STORY WAS FANTASTIC! The premise was original and your writing from the police officer's point of view made the story all the more hilarious. You captured the playfulness and romance of Niles and CC perfectly!

Loved it all! Hope you enjoyed writing this as much as we enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Sweeeeeet! Thanks for sharing : )
LaurenLaneLover chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
ahahaha I loved this! So cute and saucy!
AllTheSnakes chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
WOW!
Amazing! A lot precious lines, generous and sensitive people.
Congratulations.
REDVELVET5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was a hilarious yet romantic story ever. Love it! I think this was an amazing story!