Reviews for Burn baby burn
misherukuro chapter 10 . 7/6
Thanks for the read. ~,~
01Katie chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
I wish you would update.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
I hate that you've abandoned this story.
Mist17 chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
catjumped1 chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
Will you update this story please?
YunaNeko chapter 26 . 2/17/2013
Wonderful! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!; D
Veronique24 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
So happy for Bella!
GeorgaBrea15 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
This story has moved way too fast. I'm sorry but I can't read anymore of it.
Babysis64 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
oh good thing that Bella was able to shield them that much and they wanted her why i wonder
Babysis64 chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
wow I can't believe that Aro held onto Garrett that long just wow and i am glad that Bella held her shield up on Garrett for the rest of their visit,and now that they want to explore all over is just cool,and Garrett wants to try to play his bag pipes again i think he would be very good right.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/13/2012
now that is funny that Garrett wants to help Bella with what she wants to get Edward back and everything right this is too good so far and i am really enjoying your story
Guest chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
oh ever so cool that Bella had finally killed Victoria for all the three babies she killed and all the others just so she can get to Bella,and to use people like she did was so wrong in my eyes yep it is. oh yea and i do hope they can get the proof that they need to pin on Edward and confirm what she thinks that has happened i really do.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
good for you Bella you are finally a vampire and without getting bit now how cool is that.I can't believe you guys lost all of the money from the drug dealers and hopefully you guys can get more huh
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
oh wow this is good also yes it is that Bella is turning slowly and by Garrett's venom when he licks her all over her body and when she gives him a blow job and he does the same for Bella this is different and cool.