Reviews for Silent For Never
lavanderbunny chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
AWWW! YES!
BlueMusic09 chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
Blue: Feli's perspective is...interesting...
Gilbert: I wonder if you would be like that if we gave you sedative.
Matthew: She'd be talking like Arthur. Just...Percy Jackson style and speaking three times faster than him.
Blue: Pegasus are better than unicorns! I would love to meet a nymph!
Gilbert: Uh...how do you know that?
Matthew: I've seen it. Oliver gave her a cupcake with sedative...she annoyed the 2ps
KuruHoshuRin chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Feli's point of view was so funny XD I loved this fic... no seriously XD

Anyway I'd like to thank you for adding 2 of my favourite characters in here. Vlad and Allistor XD I seriously flipped shit when they appeared.
Me chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Dude I'm crying right now omg my feels are dead...
Me chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I FOUND IT! I read this story a while ago and wanted to read it again but it took me forever to find it, and it didn't help that I forgot what it was called at one point...IM SO HAPPY!
Ohmyshirts chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
I love it :D
Ramengrl chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
Hey love this story but one thing can you make an epilogue thingy?
The Krystal Cat chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
Awww I wish there was an epilogue or something as a continuation. This is a good story :3 -Cat.
Firedemon5510 chapter 26 . 11/24/2013
...Sequel?
LetThemHaveGermanRumCake chapter 26 . 11/20/2013
is this the end of it? sux, I needs MOAR even if I has to write it myself!
Majsan100 chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
NOOOOO Make another Chapter COME ON I love this omg pleeeaseeee Q.Q
demonartist995 chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
Oh my god! He talked! He talked! Oh my god! I just can't get over this! He talked! xD yaayyy happy endings hahaha
Sweetstar25 chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
Beautiful!
FlyingBaconPancakes chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
AHHHHHHHHHH OMG SO KAWAII! best story ever it made cry and laugh and feel so fluffy! I love PruCan it's so adorable
Boredomsucks101 chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
This is an amazing story. The thing authors tend to have trouble with is ending a story but you seemed to have found the perfect ending. Thankyou for writing this.