Reviews for Silent For Never
Demon chapter 18 . 8/23
I just want to point out but logically when it comes to the details of their death not only would it have taken longer for the police to have such detailed information and that would mean that an ottopese and before the corenore does that he would have pronancced then dead.
Anesthesia chapter 7 . 2/21
MY LITTLE PONY!
Anesthesia chapter 26 . 2/20
and alfred was just standing there watching them kiss like DO YoU hAve sOmEtHiNg tO tELL Me!?
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 26 . 12/23/2016
That was amazing
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
A WHIP?! Geez.
AWA chapter 26 . 11/24/2016
AWWWWWWMYGOWD,THAT WAS 100% 10/10 BEST EVER.
Sidera Mori 4 chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
I love that song. and I love it even more when it's nighcored.
Sidera Mori 4 chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
Hello? Grammer are you there? I don't mean to be a grammer nazi but it kinda bothers me. Other than that good story.
solomonc19 chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
I'm still crying rn
lavanderbunny chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
AWWW! YES!
DeactivatedNoLongerHere chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
Blue: Feli's perspective is...interesting...
Gilbert: I wonder if you would be like that if we gave you sedative.
Matthew: She'd be talking like Arthur. Just...Percy Jackson style and speaking three times faster than him.
Blue: Pegasus are better than unicorns! I would love to meet a nymph!
Gilbert: Uh...how do you know that?
Matthew: I've seen it. Oliver gave her a cupcake with sedative...she annoyed the 2ps
KuruHoshuRin chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
Feli's point of view was so funny XD I loved this fic... no seriously XD

Anyway I'd like to thank you for adding 2 of my favourite characters in here. Vlad and Allistor XD I seriously flipped shit when they appeared.
Me chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Dude I'm crying right now omg my feels are dead...
Me chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I FOUND IT! I read this story a while ago and wanted to read it again but it took me forever to find it, and it didn't help that I forgot what it was called at one point...IM SO HAPPY!
Ohmyshirts chapter 26 . 4/8/2014