Reviews for Circulate on a Windup Doll
Nicola chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Somehow, this was very reflective, yet not too drawn out, or depressing. A really good example of character empathy here. It seems like we all have our favourite bits, so you've managed to impress a range of people!
I favoured the idea of how one person could have so many lives! One, a normal Homs, one, a mindless combat unit, and the other, a reshaped person fighting alongside their precious someone...Like a combination of the first two.
And Dunban. You get points merely for having him say something to Fiora. :)
Martin III chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
There's a strange abundance of reflective fics in the Xenoblade section, but this is an outstanding one nevertheless. Fiora is one of my favorite characters in the game, chiefly because of the unusual struggles she faces, and you delve into those here with strong detail. The way in which you express her difficulties, too, is just wonderful; lines like "Everything that made her stronger made her more vulnerable, everything that protected her also strained her to breaking point, so how could she give a simple answer to a question like 'are you okay'?" makes this fic.

Very good portrayal of Dunban and his wisdom as well. I've been looking forward to reading your take on Xenoblade Chronicles, and this did not disappoint.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I liked this- I liked the way you dealt with how Fiora felt about her Mechon body, especially about lifespans.
I think the description of Fiora's relationship with Lady Meyneth is good too :)