Reviews for Greaser Prince
Panda Master X chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
That wasnt bad at all! XD Ahhh I wish there was more to this but alas, there isnt. :( lol.
kyuumihaira chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I kinda wish there was more... It was soo awesome!
XtremeQueen1234 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I liked the outfits! And I would most certainly LOVE another chapter but if the author says no more then there's no more :( I also like the lemon even the RukiaxRenji love (I'm a yaoi fangirl, I don't do normal)
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Can you make a second part to this. Please (:
firetrap chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was a great story, I love Grease themed tales!
Although I was disappointed when I read the A/N saying there would be no more updates. u.u

Well anyways, I like how you incorporated Chad as the leader instead of the usual Grimmjow. He's usually just the silent, second character and it's nice seeing him as the boss once in a while...Even though he wasn't really in the story since he was away. xD

Plus, how all the characters pulled off the Grease attitude! Man, oh, man that almost made me worship you.
Loreto W chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
hahahahaha I need to laugh! This story is great. I haven't finished to read it yet, but I love it. I love the whole background, the context, the descriptions of Grimmjow being a grease, his hair, his look, every single detail you write and the whole thing about the King and the prince is amazing! You created such an amazing world with this story! And I haven't read the whole story. But I couldn't help but laugh when you wrote that Renji talked about the "Snakes" I can't perfectly imagine who they are ;) I better keep on reading, because this story is incredibly interesting! Kempachi the Devil's leader! That suits him just fine hehe ! Cross-dressing again noooooooooooo my heart won't be able to resist it ahggggggg oh my gosh *gulps* I'm afraid of reading how Ichigo is dressed up I'm sure it fill affect me oh my gosh I can feel the heat, my nose awwwwwwww X.X "Ichigo was sporting a short green dress that barely reached to the middle of his thigh. " Ufffffffffff just a dress a very beautiful and sexy dress oh my gosh *nosebleed* WHITE GLOVES? Oh my my my *dies*Oh my gosh he is wearing *dies* "white boots that reached up past his knees." O/O awwwwww I need air! He is so so so so so sexy ufffffff *breathe* *breathe* uff ok I won't die, I won't die ufffff, but it was close.

Wooow the lemon between Renji and Rukia was really good altough I must admit it's the first once I read since I used to read ByakuyaxRenji stories I never read hetero, but it was nice and romantic. I'm glad for Renji and Rukia that was really sweet and your descritions were pretty accurate. Awwwwwwwwwwww I can't keep on reading T_T I'm gonna start to cry! I mean T.T the realization of Ichi about why Grimm wants him and how he takes off hin gloves to touch Grimmy! It's so beautiful, all those feelings, all those wonderful emotions are so deep and intense, and amazing, and wonderful T_T ufffffffffffff now I die again *nosebleed* "there were lace underwear concealing Ichigo's erection." uffffffffffffffff

Ahgggggggggggggg poor Ichi I can feel his pain with Grimmjow's big fick inside him uffffff that must hust like hell. Ohhhhhhhh!

I just finished. Mmmmmmmmmm I think that the ending was a little... abrupt fast? But I still liked since it was a happy ending and it concluded with the lemon. And you say you won't write anymore, but you did a wonderful job with all the context and the description I mean with the whole universe about the King and the prince of the greasers.

Now about the lemon mmmmm I think it was ok. But it's hard to explain. Thanks to your description it was pretty realistic, you descrived very well the whole preparation with the lube the pain of Ichigo when Grimm put his dick inside of him and how when Grimmjow touched Ichigo prostata everything went better for Ichi because he was able to feel pleasure. For being your first lemon it was pretty good and besides lemon is not the most important in a story and your stories are excellent just as their are. I think your lemon was ok. But believe it me is not the most important in a Grimmichi story. Now, it's hard to comment about the lemon. Becuse it has the basic about it, but also it was good enough, with lots of details and description. Of course it can always be written with more details, but you focussed on the preparation the whole thing, their feelings, their pleasure everything so in my opinion it was really good! I really liked it and I enjoyed this story. it was awesome see Ichi wearing that cute outfit. But what I liked the best it was the fact that Grimmjow didn't give a damn about Ichi being a guy or girl. He just wanted him and that was cute.

It's a really nice one shot and this one it will definetely go to my favorites. your lemon was good! It was your first one. I don't know how you could improve with more details, but so far you did it great! Thanks for this story I loved it.
Icicle chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Will there be a sequel?
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I liked it very much.

And to say about your lemons not being very good. Well how I think of it is: If you don't practice you won't get better. So just practice writing lemons. It doesn't even have to be from a story, chapter, or anything. Just randomly start writing sex scenes. That's how I got better. So if people call you names, call them names back. And what I do, is dedicate a story to the ones who were being mean and say "This is what your name calling did to me". They won't have anything to say about it, as you won't have made a big deal about it so they won't be able to be mean anymore. x3

So very happy you wrote this story.

AnnwynBeneathTheWaves chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Some words like blue and hair where used in the beginning often but other wise, it's a nice fic. 3/9 out of 4
OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great Work
Sadiiztic chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
You got the lemony plot down but the details the description to make someone really orgasmic over the lemon. You need to rape their minds with pleasure and heat like ka-pow. I'm sorry if this is a repetitive review but the steps are down just have to pay more attention to other's love-making in order to understand how to describe it as a lemony story. The storyline is adorable though :P
PanteraFang chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Damn only one chapter? Meh but it was awesome
Contrast like the lake and the sun, never heard that one before! Love it was a great story. Liked the renruki :D