Reviews for MuvLuv: Comet
NotteBoy chapter 11 . 11/6
Love the story especially the fact that David Anderson is president ( now all we need is Shepherd as part of an international task force that unites Earth) because he puts the reasonable in reasonable authority figure. Hope to see an update in the future because this fic is too awesome to be dead.
MLC Fan chapter 11 . 4/30
And fuck with the wrong country they did indeed...

There are a few grammar mistakes, but they can be disregarded, being small and forgiveable. There are instances where you also use Anglicisms instead of American slang (ex. In the Prologue writing "bloody" instead of "damned" and in Chapter 5 writing "mates" instead of "buddies"). For non-American characters it works, otherwise nuances such like these should be taken into consideration.

This story is class! Superior to the canon! If you owned the material, this would be regarded as a best seller!

Its very well-written, very well-researched and very well-analyzed. Reading this story also inspired me to read more about the space race, dogfighting, the stucturee of the US government and milotary, including weaponry, terminology, and tactics.

I'm happy you gave some depth and personality to the all-to-deserving side characters.

I applaud your OCs as well, as they're intresting, likewble and enhance the story and MCs as opposed to stealing the spotlight.

I can't wait to see what big bratje Barchenow has in store. He only had a short appearence, but he's already my favorite OC.

Anyway, I hope you find time in the future to finish this and keep up the good work.
N1ght-13 chapter 11 . 2/22
when updates?
HitokiriOTD chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
This is good stuff. Definitely my favorite Total Eclipse story so far (admittedly, there isn't much competition for it, but I think it'd hold up well even it that wasn't the case). A big draw for me its exploration of the impact of the US putting even more effort into staving off mankind's extinction (instead of seemingly pushing it along).

There's a few technical issues, especially in the earlier chapters, but things seem to get smoother towards the later chapters. One of the main things that's still a little inconsistent is the capitalization after dialogue tag lines. Sometimes it's correct (e.g., "I've seen this trick before," he croaked.) and sometimes it's not ("Inviting me again?" He teased...).

Anyway though, I've liked the story so far. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Fireminer chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Well written and having a solid plan ahead. That is all I can say.

But hey, just wondering, what is really beneath the shell of Valerio. How you could dig in to that.

Send my regard to Goose. He did well in wiping up the mistake.

Oh well, time to poke my twin brother for he is called "troll" in his favorite fanfic.
pihip chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
I feared that with Yukon the fun would die out, but good thing I was mistaken.

Tarisa swearing like a sailor despite being a midget with an equally short temper cracked me up a lot, also Yuuya thinking reeeeally hard about Stella's nickname. That was hilarious. XD

...and, forgive me if I'm being ignorant or simply rude, but Yui needs to pull out that broomstick from her arse. Responsibility of the project and military duty notwithstanding, there's a limit to being a douche. Colonel Bishop and Captain Ibrahim are excellent officers, yet they never had to resort to being dicks to the troops - you don't get respect or admiration in life that way, it doesn't work IRL, it doesn't in fiction.

Sadly, this is how Yui was at the beginning of TE, so it's not a surprise. It's still a pain in the butt though, especially now that Yuuya has grown up as a person and as a soldier.

I also have very high hopes for Inia and Cryska. They need more love. :3
pihip chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Dearest Author, I honestly love you.

I've been reading this story while listening to Alternative's ost, and it was an experience of epic proportions. Also loved the many shout outs to other works, most prominently Ace Combat - and Big Boss piloting a Thunderbolt and mentioning Schwarzesmarken, wtf :D

Sorry for the short review, but I really don't know what to say, everything was just that good. And I must admit that the aftermath of Crucible was just painful to read - as in physically painful, that feeling you get when you are sad but keep everything bottled up. The fate of Colonel Bishop was particularly cruel, I can only pray the poor woman will manage to recover, I had grown fond of her, more so than of the others OCs - with the exception of Max maybe.

Keep up the good work and for the love of God, keep posting new chapters, this fic deserves to be written and completed, doesn't matter if it'll takes months or years.
pihip chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
So far, this fic is excellent.

Giving Yuuya an expanded background with non-canon elements (I don't remember reading anywhere that he was an Orbital Diver) did the poor guy justice - he's far more believable than he was in the TA anime, which was trash IMHO.

Also, I must admit that I was laughing when Yuuya was recounting his messy time with the Infinities to Vincent. When he got to the point where he kicked Leon in the nuts I couldn't help but remember Marsellus Wallace blowing off the gay cop's jewels in Pulp Fiction, and the ensuing squealing. :D
Centurious The Azure chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I love this story. I recently came to love Muv-Luv as well. When Wild Goose pointed out this wonderful fic to me, I read it over. Pretty great so far, man. I like Yuuya here much better than I cannon. He's the same, and yet different. It's subtle. It's enough of a change to make him more likable, but not huge enough to completely change him. He's still the same Yuuya tempered in iron. Please keep it up, my friend. I can't wait to see more.

Also, more Yuuya/Yui hate sex. Lol. I can feel the belligerent tension simmering from here!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Hm...a good chapter overall, but it sticks to canon quite a bit despite Yuuya's different service record and somewhat different actions-and the battle seemed to go exactly as it did in canon despite his greater experience and, logically, greater skill.
Muv-luv fan chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Im loving this fic, i never played the games but i watched the anime and read the manga. What makes this the best muv-luv fic was that you incorporated mass Effect story ellements into it, which gives it the action it needs. For as much as i like muv-luv they never gave enough action for the world they were in but mass effect always had just the right mixture. That said both series had smut, and saet up the main proteganist to sleep around a lot.
MrTerrorist chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Thank you for a new chapter of Muv Luv Comet.
Great to read how mature Yuuya is in this fanfic.

Hope to see some hatesex between him and Yui. lol
Ekusukallybaa chapter 11 . 12/24/2013

Great chappie.

Also, go with the angrysex. Angrysex makes everything better.
Almark chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
Hé, not bad. I like the chapter. It follows the canon so far but you didn't disappoint so far so I'll trust you to make everything more interesting.

And please. No Harem shenanigans. That is what made me drop the series in the first place. :/ And those russians chicks were crazy and their superior deserved to die a painful death.
Stabber OpSig chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
This seems to be the most well written chapter thus far. I really like the vocabulary you used to bring forth each characters point of view and feelings, especially Yuuya. It's always interesting to see this more intelligent and seasoned Yuuya, and that he was willing to give Yui a chance (even though she unknowingly wasted it immediately.)

The battle was interesting, if a bit hard once or twice to visualize (for me at least at the finale knife fight) with a good usage of the aerial combat influence of TFS's; although the amount of Rifles you decided to use seems a little overboard; but it's your story, not mine.

Thanks for this lovely early Christmas Present and have a equally pleasant Christmas yourself. I'm also looking forward to how this Yuuya deals with the handling of the Japanese TSF(s) and Yui as well.