Reviews for Destiny with a Dragon
Andromeda20001 chapter 13 . 9/9
19 months ago, a new chapter has been announced, but instead there is only frustration because readers get ripped off apparently.
Junkmail Hoffers chapter 12 . 8/29
You still active?
Junkmail Hoffers chapter 13 . 5/23
You still active?
vincent chapter 13 . 3/27
i just start to read this fanfic and i like it but i can't believe that this were update on january 10
i don't know are you gonna countinua but you have to hurry cause is 13month since your last update
vincent chapter 8 . 3/27
i would love to have the translation of these stories :))
vincent chapter 4 . 3/27
your fanfic is so cool I LOVE IT .
KittyHawkSG63 chapter 12 . 3/17
If the movie Time-lapse taught me anything, it's that you don't fuck with time
yesboss21 chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
Why did you abandon us maker!
WHY!
me chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
where is it? Why... I just got attached to them and you quit and rip them away?... I...

...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
You mother fucker I wait 4 days for this with no sleep then you delay it fuuuuck
Fuck fu k fuck you to space damn it build a house with all the fucks I just gave you dammit and then build a dam hell make a city also ¿¡ł)63$)havudhhrih FUS RO DAH ON YOR ASS
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
ch1

so the last ch 13
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
ch 13

Dam it what was tht thing tht the poor creatures pulled like cattle ! Why this cruelty . What is that language ? Why Odin was against the union of the two greatest powerfull races raw power and great mind and creativity ? Dragons and humans ? What happend next after the cursed mist of the time is released ? Does all living creatures froze or ony the humans ?
And the events in the sky , heavens , Asgard ? Does Does tht mean that while Berk is slowly advances from the middle ages in the other world is advanced to the modern 20th sentury ? And those are americans ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
ch 10

Dam it those humans are using the dragons like fucken cattle , not like even any reasonable inteligent creatures even ught p[ets , but between vicious criminals blackmailing them turning them into lifeless slaves or just slaves .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
ch 5

Dam it ! Thor You were pretty reasonable to oppose tht , aftyer all those are freakin innocent inteligent creatures with own identity . That anihilation is pointless !
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
ch 2
That is intresting . But You gave me a idea to share with others .
It should be teaching drtaconese but tht means mouths of agonising learning . Even with the fast learner . Tooh is also grounded unfourtunatly even without a choice . It is insulting Hicup to do fisherman when he is god like masterr blacksmith even if he is supposed to be a blacksmith appreactice .

And why tht god is so cruel . What language the atteckers talked ?
Night in the forbidden time .