Reviews for Destiny with a Dragon
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2016
Es ist sehr schade, dass du diese schöne Geschichte abgebrochen hast und scheinbar nicht weiter schreiben willst. Bitte denke doch mal an die traurigen Leser.
Ich jedenfalls würde mich über eine Fortsetzung sehr freuen.

Translated by Google:

It is a pity that you have canceled this beautiful story and do not seem to want to write further. Please think of the sad readers.
I would certainly be happy about a sequel.
Andromeda20001 chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
19 months ago, a new chapter has been announced, but instead there is only frustration because readers get ripped off apparently.
Junkmail Hoffers chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
You still active?
Junkmail Hoffers chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
You still active?
vincent chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
i just start to read this fanfic and i like it but i can't believe that this were update on january 10
i don't know are you gonna countinua but you have to hurry cause is 13month since your last update
vincent chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
i would love to have the translation of these stories :))
vincent chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
your fanfic is so cool I LOVE IT .
KittyHawkSG63 chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
If the movie Time-lapse taught me anything, it's that you don't fuck with time
yesboss21 chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
Why did you abandon us maker!
WHY!
me chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
where is it? Why... I just got attached to them and you quit and rip them away?... I...

...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
You mother fucker I wait 4 days for this with no sleep then you delay it fuuuuck
Fuck fu k fuck you to space damn it build a house with all the fucks I just gave you dammit and then build a dam hell make a city also ¿¡ł)63$)havudhhrih FUS RO DAH ON YOR ASS
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
ch1

so the last ch 13
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
ch 13

Dam it what was tht thing tht the poor creatures pulled like cattle ! Why this cruelty . What is that language ? Why Odin was against the union of the two greatest powerfull races raw power and great mind and creativity ? Dragons and humans ? What happend next after the cursed mist of the time is released ? Does all living creatures froze or ony the humans ?
And the events in the sky , heavens , Asgard ? Does Does tht mean that while Berk is slowly advances from the middle ages in the other world is advanced to the modern 20th sentury ? And those are americans ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
ch 10

Dam it those humans are using the dragons like fucken cattle , not like even any reasonable inteligent creatures even ught p[ets , but between vicious criminals blackmailing them turning them into lifeless slaves or just slaves .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
ch 5

Dam it ! Thor You were pretty reasonable to oppose tht , aftyer all those are freakin innocent inteligent creatures with own identity . That anihilation is pointless !