Reviews for Destiny with a Dragon
yesboss21 chapter 13 . 8/29
Why did you abandon us maker!
me chapter 13 . 7/13
where is it? Why... I just got attached to them and you quit and rip them away?... I...

You mother fucker I wait 4 days for this with no sleep then you delay it fuuuuck
Fuck fu k fuck you to space damn it build a house with all the fucks I just gave you dammit and then build a dam hell make a city also ¿¡ł)63$)havudhhrih FUS RO DAH ON YOR ASS
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/29

so the last ch 13
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 5/29
ch 13

Dam it what was tht thing tht the poor creatures pulled like cattle ! Why this cruelty . What is that language ? Why Odin was against the union of the two greatest powerfull races raw power and great mind and creativity ? Dragons and humans ? What happend next after the cursed mist of the time is released ? Does all living creatures froze or ony the humans ?
And the events in the sky , heavens , Asgard ? Does Does tht mean that while Berk is slowly advances from the middle ages in the other world is advanced to the modern 20th sentury ? And those are americans ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 5/29
ch 10

Dam it those humans are using the dragons like fucken cattle , not like even any reasonable inteligent creatures even ught p[ets , but between vicious criminals blackmailing them turning them into lifeless slaves or just slaves .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 5/28
ch 5

Dam it ! Thor You were pretty reasonable to oppose tht , aftyer all those are freakin innocent inteligent creatures with own identity . That anihilation is pointless !
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/27
ch 2
That is intresting . But You gave me a idea to share with others .
It should be teaching drtaconese but tht means mouths of agonising learning . Even with the fast learner . Tooh is also grounded unfourtunatly even without a choice . It is insulting Hicup to do fisherman when he is god like masterr blacksmith even if he is supposed to be a blacksmith appreactice .

And why tht god is so cruel . What language the atteckers talked ?
Night in the forbidden time .
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 1 . 4/12
Left prosthetic foot and a normal right foot not the other way around.
Please do more.
maskwolf chapter 13 . 1/17
thank you thank you I've been waiting a long time for another chapter and has been asked thank you have a good day
Wonder if this counts as bestiality
SoNevable chapter 13 . 1/9
DjeuduncchajjNxncrhfuvhfndhud finally. xD
The dragon1010 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Confuseing but really good
artistreilly421 chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
I'm so confused, yet very interested in this story !
silverXskull chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
update NOW! you cant leave a cliffhanger like that