Reviews for Cat's Paws
Search134 chapter 1 . 2/8
I just finished reading the last chapter to this story and I have to say that I am impressed thus far. Its showing a different point of view to how Superheroes (and maybe villains) have to deal with things such as loss and death. I really like the description of the main protagonist as well as the, 'Feline Folk' as I'll call them for now, and how the writer is trying to show the conflict between the heroes feral and human instincts and the amount of humanity (to some extent) of the creatures in the story. All in all I have enjoyed reading what you've got so far and I look forward to viewing your next instalment.

Til next read, Search134.
JrBenson chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I remember playing that mission. A pain in the freakin ass. Our hero has her work cut out for her!
wabi7 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Another Awesome Chapter! Great job!
wabi7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great Chapter! I Can't wait till next one.
Left4Hunger chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Soooo excited this was updated, I feel like I'm watching someone play DCUO but giving me inner dialouge through it. Can't wait for the next part :)
xNumber12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Yay, can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Looks very promising. I'm curious to see what happens. I take it that you have finished with "Enforced Heroics"? For a while, I was actually for a new chapter for that story.