Reviews for Certus
Puchula chapter 60 . 1/27
I'm not much of a commenter (probably a mistake on my part) but after reading all your stories I just had to add my two cents to all the others that already thanked you for a great story. Reading it started as a sort of detox after finishing ME and not quite being able to let go of it and quickly turned into another consuming world to get lost in. Your take on the characters and the underlying (personal and political) struggle beneath common video game over simplification was great, it gave the story a whole new depth that is already canon in my head. Thank you for turning a great game into a great story and giving Shep the last few layers she needed to be completely and utterly awesome!
harpandsword chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Once again, I love how you've built upon existing ME lore, expounded on it, explored it, followed it to it's logical conclusions. The games really glossed over Shep's reincarnation. Just kind of a, "Oh? I was dead? Ok." But here you portray this unnerving fear of having your body rebuilt by the enemy, and an enemy that's been using reaper technology no less. And you hit on the time descrepancy. Imagine waking up tomorrow in 2016. Seriously, I love how immersed I feel in the world reading your stuff.
harpandsword chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
3 insane things before breakfast. Hmm... I hope you don't mind but I just made this a life goal. I'm assuming any time between the hours of 0000 and 0600 is fair game. Or does one HAVE to go to sleep in order to unlock this achievement?
harpandsword chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
I like a good flip out. It's realistic. Not all the time. Not over angst. But every once and awhile, everyone meets their limits.

So I get the feeling you either work with computers or are good friends with someone who does.
harpandsword chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
I heard 3rd intergalactic inter species pleasure cruise in Seth Green's voice...and it made me smile.
harpandsword chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
3 Things I like about this chapter:

1) The description of the omni-blade and how it would actually feel to wield
2) Plausible reasoning for mediocre AI behaviors.
3) The phrase, "pave flat of individual will."
harpandsword chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Okay, this right here, is why I'm curled up with my laptop on a rainy day instead of continuing to plow through the Game of Thrones books. Genuine voice change between points of view. I really feel like I'm viewing the game universe from EDI's perspective and this few lines of dialogue from the game is now a treasure trove of insight into the character and how she views the world.
harpandsword chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Ha. The Lola/Loco naming convention drove me nuts. I remember watching my husband play and thinking to myself, "Wait. Why didn't they just change it to the feminine form of the adjective?"
dorko525 chapter 48 . 10/30/2014
I swear to God Miranda, don't make Shepard beat you with your own genetically perfect leg.
dorko525 chapter 47 . 10/30/2014
Well it did say in the shadow brokers files that Garrus would be an excellent leader away from Shepard's shadow.
dorko525 chapter 46 . 10/30/2014
Well that certainly was exciting. Plus Kai Leng is dead, all is good in the ME world.
dorko525 chapter 45 . 10/30/2014
Well at least you put my mind to rest about Shepard bring indoctrinated.
dorko525 chapter 44 . 10/30/2014
Garrus would definitely have handled that mission. It's so silly no one acknowledges you went through that mission in game.
dorko525 chapter 43 . 10/30/2014
I swear you have a way of fleshing out your characters, it's so absorbing, I could almost feel the rage and heartache. And btw, I still totally hate Kai Leng.
dorko525 chapter 42 . 10/30/2014
Oh.

Well holy crap that went down. Awesome.