Reviews for Violets
morlana chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
sniffle.

Beautiful, I felt as if I was there experiencing this with them. Have tears in my eyes. Will you be doing another chapter?
The Pale One chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I LOVE EVERY THING YOU WRITE!
endingofbehan chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
omg! this is sooo heartbreakingly sad! D:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
The kids are soooooo cute! I love the family interaction that you create in your stories. I'm totally hooked on Bicentennial. I can't wait for whatever you write next.
polka dot chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
THat was sad, but ten I knew it would be.
Darth Vader C11 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I don't think I've ever cried like that in my life.

There are no words to even describe these feelings you've so expertly manipulated; it feels like I've just witnessed the death of my own baby sister or something (and I don't even have a sister)...and that song...I think everybody's mothers used to sing that to them when they were little, and I'm sure - like myself - everyone was whispering "don't do this to me...please..." as a river of tears spilled from their eyes. By God (or by reapers), they DID take the sunshine away. It was especially depressing that we knew what was going to happen the entire time, and the way my heart skipped when I read "0 Months, 0 Weeks, 0 Days." and realized what would eventually come to pass by the end of the story. Everything in me froze. And the bittersweet of the happiness stole my breath away. Yes, I knew it would be "sad", but after reading it I've realized that such a meager word as "Sad" is obviously inadequate. My god Moony, you're so talented that I'm now clinically depressed. But, I'm sure that talent will assist me and the other readers in a full recovery once the next chapter comes around. And I swore I'd never listen to Tori Amos ever again after I heard her cover of that one Eminem song that ruined my childhood a long time ago...*shiver* but that song on your fanfic soundtrack WAS gorgeous...even though at 4 AM the picture on youtube did scare me. Lol But I am easily influenced by such things. Nevertheless... Thank you for continuing to be a literary genius and an artist of words. You've forever affected me with your fanfictions, more so than any published author ever has.
Baba chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
This chapter was so sad... I'm crying...
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
OH, Ciel... All of my feels. T_T I'm just gonna go curl up in the corner now...
Darth Vader C11 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Review for moony's violets
Another beyond amazing story. Those children are SO FREAKING ADORABLE. And your Bi Sebastian is soooooo freaking good as a dad, in this story especially, because it shows how he takes extra steps to make sure his kids are pristine, and not only that but it shows how nurturing he is when Ophelia comes in; speaking of her, I couldn't imagine a better way to tie everything all together with what happened to Maggie and Ophelia's coincidental appearance - oh my goodness - what she said made me cry right along with Ciel :) and THAT IRISHY SONG! Is that the one that Hannah Anafeloz sings to Ciel at the last episode of season two on the boat? Just wondering lol i don't know why but it seemed familiar, and I was wondering if that's where I know it from. Anyways! And OH MY GAWD LAO AND RAN-MAO! :3 yaaaay I hope this means more stories to come! This is in my top two of absolute favorite fics and I selfishly hope that the adventures of the Phantomhive Four never come to an end!
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
L-Lau...? O_O

Now I'm torn between whether I want to know how he and Ran-Mao are here, or if I want to know about the Aurora. Both would be nice. But definitely the Aurora. Backstory is great.

Also, I LOL'd at the Neuro reference. XDDDD
min chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
LAU? he's alive?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
...WHAT. YOU LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT? I NEED TO KNOW. ASDFGHJKL. ALL CAPS SCREAMING! AHHH! SO GOOD. WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE FEELS! MOONY Y U GIVE ME SO MANY FEELS D:
promocat chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
LOL! lau is always on his own time!
anonymous and regretful chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Lau and Ranmao are here! Hmmm...autocorrect tried to turn Lau into lay...how appropriate...