Reviews for Misled
spk chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
LOVED this story! :)
spk chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I really like it when someone writes Hank as a caring father for Buffy. Thank you for this chapter. :)
bradsan11 chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Now this is what I talking about. This how you write a story from the beginning till the end you could feel the emotion necessary to have a good story. You did it. Than you for sharing
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Groovy Story
ba2006 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
lmao sorry but the last line made me laugh! Loved this ending to the fic :) Thankyou for re writing this season and making it different :)
lili chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
I was away for a while. I just read it. Very good. Thank you.
Angellufy chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Eheheh... after what they did, only Joss would put them back together in his comics without nay repercussion. They betrayed Buffy plenty much.

Great one.
ba2006 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
gah so want to punch rona! loved this chapter :) cant wait for the next update :)
Angellufy chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Are B friends robots too? What is the matter with these people? They are basically calling Buffy a liar even after seeing that Dawn is not Dawn. What sort of friends are these?

I think that Buffy should forget these friends. Even Cordelia was being way better than any of them.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
i like it all the story is good
Angellufy chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Wow! Why is Dawn in this vendetta. She lived with Buffy for a long time and never did anything when she had the chance. Well, I guess she is in some ways helping The First. Without Buffy in SunnyHell will the ubber vamps be released? She is surely trying to keep Buffy from going back there.

Hey... no scynthe!
toastedbread87 chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
I really like how you are setting this story up. It keeps me wanting more. I can't wait to see how you portray Angel and Buffy together. Please update again soon!
Angellufy chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I am curious! What is on the letters?

I hope Buffy kicks Dawn's ass good. She deserves it!
Angellufy chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Well. That serves them all right! They should sleep in the nude on the street for their betrayal!

Going to read the other chapter now.
Angellufy chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
ok! I'm going to read the other chaps, but I do hope the content of the letter is somewhere ahead. I am curious.