Reviews for Say something nice! Or I will kill you
PowerStealerRogue chapter 52 . 10/6/2013
Joe Walker is my favorite. I just loved him as Voldemort.
PowerStealerRogue chapter 45 . 10/6/2013
Tootsie Noodles. No offense to Darren but I don't think would have played it as well as Dylan.
PowerStealerRogue chapter 43 . 10/6/2013
Judas redux, Twisted, and Craig the genie.
PowerStealerRogue chapter 41 . 10/6/2013
Twisted, but that's because it's the only one I've seen live. My second favorite is Starship.
PowerStealerRogue chapter 40 . 10/6/2013
Apocalyptour is my favorite
Guest chapter 63 . 5/5/2013
OMG YES! They should TOTALLY do a Starship sequel!,
Guest chapter 62 . 5/5/2013
It would be pretty cool if Starkid made like a musical version of their time at school. Well like all the hard times, funny moments, songs outburst and random swearing.
Guest chapter 59 . 5/5/2013
Omg, awesome
Um I adore Draco from all of the HP musicals. OMG Lauren plays the part soooo well! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
You don't cry
That's the AVPS reference? Lol :)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
I less then three this so much
Guest chapter 66 . 11/23/2012
You should writ the par about Taz and Up getting together! That would be sick!
angel chapter 66 . 11/23/2012
AHMAYZING! :D Please write the other Taz and Up one you were thinking about writing! Everyone needs just a little more TUp :3
dance-sing-live chapter 66 . 11/23/2012
I loved it! So so good! Have you posted "HP Cast reacts to AVPS" on here? Tell me if you are!
Edit chapter 65 . 11/22/2012
I found StarKids in a HP-magazine, they were writing about AVPM and AVPS :3
Guest chapter 65 . 11/22/2012
Firstly I just wanted to say thank you for writing this story, I absolutely loved it! It was really good and just made so much since with the actual story of Starship.
And secondly, I found Starkid through a friend of mine. She told me to look it up since I have such a crush on Darren and she thought Lauren would be my type and she was right lol