Reviews for Lauren's Lament
Kendra Iscariette chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Tee hee. Lovely. :)
guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Aww, i liked this, it was good. Bo and Lauren are so amazing together. I really wish Bo found out about Dyson telling Lauren that she could leave, escape, i doubt Bo's reaction would be very good. Thanks for sharing. :)
RefreshingSanity chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Great story! Very Lauren. I always enjoy your fics.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very sweet. I liked :3
Spyklv chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
How'd I miss this? Oh well, I'm here now, and so happy to be. This was lovely. Lauren is amazing when in her own head. I love the way Bo predicts all the exit strategies she tries to employ and just shuts it all down with a kiss. Bo being completely forward and obvious about what she wants is always a win for me. Lauren needs the argument and thinking to be taken away and nothing does it better than a kiss from Bo. Thanks!
Mrs.Firefly chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Aaaaaaaaw well this was really awesome! I could totally imagine her thinking all these things! And BOOOOOO Dyson... stupid wolf...
willowpowered chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Good job, loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Simply awesome.
Thank you.
QuickLookBusy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Well, now we know which of the two of you is the romantic swoony mushball;) That was fantastic! A dream opener for S3. Hopefully we see Bo take this kind of no BS initiative with Lauren. They spent enough time running away from each other already.
Very enjoyable read. I love the inside of Lauren's head:) May you write about 100 more of these:)
hale chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
. You are amazing.
faithfulfan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
so amazing! i loved it :)
dagemsta chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh how I wish that really was the opening scene to season 3. I suspect not but a girl can dream.

Beautifully written as always. Romantic, sweet and loving.

I just flat out live how you write these two xox
LostGirlz chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
awww I really loved this one shot. It was nice and agnsty and sweet. Great job and screw Dyson.
Akaseru chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
My eyes are as big as saucers and I'm pretty damn sure I swooned as well. Bo is such the romantic.