Reviews for Silenced By the Night
knb chapter 4 . 1/9
Oh my god! This was soooo cute!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Oh, my gosh, this is amazing! I adore it! :D
WeMeow2 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Just re-read this one, and now I'm wondering if you've ever considered writing a sequel. Would love to see how things go once the boys get to Michigan... Thanks! :)
emlovesyouu chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
ASGSGSAJAHDNANDNA OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO PERFECT AND AMAZING AND THE ENDING WHEN HE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND JUST AHHH LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! :) xo
Little Red Cosette chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
It's me again! Ok, so I surprised myself by reading this one, I'm not much of an RPF fan, but I decided I trusted your writing enough to give it a go. And look at that, it paid off! Another really lovely story. You didn't go overboard on the emotion, which would have been easy in an emotionally charged story like this, and while you had a 'crazy character cast', it was surprisingly disbelief-suspending and believable. And as I said, just so lovely, I really enjoyed this.

Happy writing!

- L.
J chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
This is so awesome I'm so emotional hELP YOU'RE AN ANGEL ALL RIGHT AN ANGEL 33#
Lady.J.Random chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
This was the best and so, so, so many feels...

Thanks
LJR
tarathesecond chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
This story has made me feel so bubbly and uplifted!
Their journey and natural way of coming together was brilliant, really enjoyed this. :)
TeddyUrsa1105 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
THIS fic deserves more reviews! It's sweet and well written! I really love it! i like your characterization of Darren ! XD
amyylasee chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
This was amazing! I have read your other crisscolfer story which is amazing but this is just ahh!
I cried but all worth it!
You are a fantastic writer and I'm going to now go and read all your crisscolfer/klaine completed stories now :)
clouds2success chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
So cute! Love this :)
Antn chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I loved your story it was well developed an for a short story it wasn't rushed :) thanks for sharing it!
klainechris chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Awesome I love these so fu&#% much !
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Seriously one of the cutest and most well-written and in-character Criss Colfer fics I have ever read. I loved this so much333 You're an amazing writer! Keep it up.
alwaysgleefanatic chapter 4 . 9/2/2012