Reviews for Falling into Fruits Baskets
pinkus-pyon chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
i like your fic XD
wolf of the wind chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
heeeeeeeeeey! u need to get the chapter doooooone! sorry i couldn't log in for some stupid reason but srysly get it done or im going to bug u about it 24/7 man :{l and yes plz work on your chapter SHALL NOT PASSSSSSS! this is what i get for being a nerd
Sparklefaith chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Wow...SO CUTE AND FUNNY! Amazing job. Thanks for the enjoyment and keep up the good work! Sorry about the late reply, very busy.
Sparklefaith
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
It was great you have a true talent of writing. I love how you intertwined the stories I wish you just had written more, made Cassy end up with Hatsuharu and not have had Jessi be so mean to Kyo! Other that that I loved it!
FruitAngel99 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
I love the new chapter! I hope you can update soon! :D
Kaoru97 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
I'm really sorry! I completely forgot to contact you about the chapter! If I don't respond after a few days, don't be afraid to ask me about it! Please don't hesitate.

But to forget that complete melt-down of mine, this chapter was really REALLY great! Your writing skills have improved and I'm proud! Of course, a couple misspellings and grammatical errors here and there, but it was great! Keep up the awesome work okay? :D

I'm always here if you need help!

Kaoru!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
I love this! Though I think casey got lost for a while near the beginning but I cannot wait to read more :D x
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
When r u going to post another chapter?! It's so good
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
In the end where Shigure said if you could help me on my story I thought yuki and kyo would smack him on the head and say pervert. This is a awesome story can't wait for the next chapter.
FruitAngel99 chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
This is all so good! Please keep going! I love it! :)
Dia8Buyo chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
XDDDD LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOL... i really should take mah test (im at school) GOOD CHAPPIE! BTW post the S.E. thing soon:)
sb.animelover chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
and dis is me being not polite..reviewinng a ustory...
kuro neko 12 chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
I love it u better not stop or ill hunt u down an kill u
Kaoru97 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Awesome! Thanks for crediting me! :DD I like the way you politely ask for a review! :D
Sparklefaith chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
When Shigure asked for help, I thought Yuki or even Kyo was going to punch him on the bead and say "pervert!" Heheheheh...that would be a sight to see! Thanks for the enjoyment and keep up the good work!
Sparklefaith