Reviews for Saints, Sandwiches, SelfLoathing, And Surprises
ArabellaFaith chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
HOLY EFFING GOD HOW CAN YOU END IT THERE I NEED MORE!
ArabellaFaith chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
What are you doing to me, woman?! How can I go from over the top horny to nearly crying in one chapter?
rainafire chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
One word: *THUD* Thank you!
rainafire chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
I can say that I ugly cried over this chapter. Like Daryl crying over Merle...this is not fair!
rainafire chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
I don't smoke and I need a cigarette now!
rainafire chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Holy hell...that...was...awesome!
mrsbfoster11 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
dear God, will you please UPDATE!
pagelupin chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Dun dun dun! I love these fics so much. I hope you will keep on going with them, they're amazing!
BSparrow chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
I just read through your entire series in one night and now my head is spinning! Wow! I love your style of writing, it's casual and realistic and perfect for this kind of story. And this series is such a guilty pleasure. It's a great escape from the usual dark, brooding BDS stories. Also, your characterization of the boys is spot on which helps me stay with the story instead of thinking "oh, that is so out of character". So, overall, I've really enjoyed this series and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Incog Ninja chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Thanks for writing. :) I've been reading and sharing this series with friends and on a website called The Fictionators. Really looking forward to more!
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Hi there! I've spent the last few days reading this series, and I can't wait for more. Fun, funny, and sexy. Thanks for writing.
IsabelleBlue chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Holy Hell! This is an AWESOME series! I just flew through it only to get to the end here and, gasp!, cliffy! Oh no!

So . . . I will be waiting with bated breath for you to post again : (

Hopefully it won't be TOO long from now, hint, hint : )

I only have fabulous things to say about your writing. You managed to walk through the plot of the movie, without getting boring (which, trust me, is a problem for a lot of people), the boys feel in character, I actually LIKE your OC, which almost never happens and I am just at the EDGE of my seat for the next installment!

Please, please, please update soon! I am SO EXCITED to keep reading!
luply chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
I just could not stop reading your stories, Fantastic! All of them! I really hope you write more, you left quite a cliffhanger.
GrasshopperKnight chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
Im writing this after reading until the end of chap 12...
I knew you would have that happen to her! And i dont think smecker actually told the boys anything about her ho-moment. He's enough of a girl to keep that shit to himself... i have read this entire series more than once and looking back i applaud the way she is written because you never give her any real characteristics like eye or hair color. Or a real name. It's almoat like you can put yourself into the story and believe the boys are yours for a chapter. Well done.

And if im wrong, maybe i read through the stories too fast
Shadowed Replica chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
Nooooo! Please please get the next one out soon! Im not one to drprive you of your sex sustenance but pleeeeeeeeease hurry lol.
I loved all of them so much