Reviews for Seven Days: A Body Switch Sidestory
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Wow this is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Puggsy! Well. that, is all I have to say.
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Oh how cozy... Well I don't have much to say but that I made a forum to ask questions about reality twisted. Have a nice night.
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Well that was a good chapter and my brother agrees so that s all we have to say.
Scooby:rait, ri rhave ra ruestion?
me:(Shrugs) Shoot Scooby...
Scooby: rid rour rave rany reftovers ror re?
Me: Good grief, update soon
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
The dagger Key? I heard of all those other books series but not that one...which meas I have to go find it...Was the figure in black Lamone?
Luckycool9: Yeah, this is getting annoying sharing accoutautns but it is my friend wish to have hs own so i'll deal, wow this chapter was awesome. uPDATE SOON!
Scoobycool9 and Luckycool9 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I must admit it,it started off random but it contiued to be good from there. Jennifer is back as a villain, I truly never doubted you would not write stories that invovled her being evil, it is sort of like writing Chase hunter, even when you make them good, you still have to write about te past when they were evil... speaking of tat, my brother gave an accoutnat to a friend of his so here is.
Luckycool9: Yup,this is now a joint acocuntant. Wow, what a start. my brother and I await for more