Reviews for Binary Star
Letticiae chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Hackett always believed Shepard, even when she was with Cerberus, he kept in touch and trusted her with information and missions for him and the Alliance. I'm glad you keep showing this here and reminding us that even when Anderson was stonewalling her, Hackett never doubted her. It's not some small detail and it sure means a lot to Shepard.
Letticiae chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Awww! I love how he is there for her and offers her exactly what she needs, never more or less.

"In all the stories, the hero saves the galaxy and gets the girl. So, hells, she was going to get the Admiral." - this is perfect!
Letticiae chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Oh, wow! I'm in love with this story! What a beautiful chapter this was! The tour on the Normandy was very touching. And Hackett is spot on. Great job!
Ygrain33 chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Got so absorbed in reading that I forgot to review along, sorry. You have here an amazing piece of work, a convincing, mature relationship, of two people used to being out on their own finding their way to each other, with the tenderness and understanding that makes me teary-eyed. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Ygrain33 chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Loved the reminiscences - such minute characterisation of both Shepard and Hackett.
Ygrain33 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
'Been on the verge of tears for a couple of chapters and this one finally did it.
Ygrain33 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
"Wait for me, Theresa." Way more eloquent than a long-winded confession. Awesome.
Ygrain33 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
What a frustrating man, and frustrating relationship - and yet, there is no other way. Besides, it makes for a very compelling story.
Ygrain33 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
"Damn it, Shepard, you deserve more than that."
True to the T. And she definitely deserves the Admiral, whom you write so touchingly well.
Ygrain33 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
This is such a deeply touching story... conveying so much under the surface.
And I wholeheartedly agree with your Shepard's choice.
shynerdylady chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
MY GOODNESS. You had me sitting here reading the ENTIRE STORY from start to finish. Amazing! Your development of their relationship and as people with emotions and career's was fantastic. FANTASTIC! Thank you for writing this. It was a delight to read! :D
katkat42 chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
This has turned out to be one of my favorite Mass Effect fanfics! You wrote the characters beautifully, and your pacing is excellent. Only a rare idiom reveals that you're not a native English speaker - I wish I could write this well in my second language!
DarkDivine753 chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Just so you know, I sat down and read your story from start to finish in one go. God damn was it amazing!
This story had me hooked from the very beginning, the plot, the characters, its just brilliant.
By far the best Shepard/Hackett story out there.
It also made me ship them too...
ris edhil chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Thank you so much for this update. 'Tis superb, he wasn't there when she arrived, she didn't run to him in slow motion. Fantastic.
Reyavie chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
It's a damned shame I have taken this long to find this story. You have an incredibly sweet and emotional story going on here but plausible. It's not overwhelming, it doesn't make us think how this could never be. No, it weaves something that just keeps pushing us to the next paragraph, the next chapter until there's nothing more to read. I don't know what else to write. Only that this is a lovely story and I'll keep following while you keep going :)