Reviews for Castling
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
So cute! As always, your stories rock, sis. Of course, I'm your little sister so I HAVE to say stuff like that... just kidding! Nice job, Crocodile!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh my gosh!

This was absolutely wonderful to read, despite how short it was. I really enjoyed reading this, I mean honestly, I love stories like this, which hold a bit of kindness and a hint of the truth. And honestly, these two have the best relationship ever, like seriously, they way they secretly like each other(in a platonic way), and have this silly rivalry was amusing and totally heartfelt, and I'm glad you showed that D
impoeia chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oohh, I like this. "Megamind" was such a funny movie, taking all the superhero and villain cliches to a whole new level and I love how you worked that in here. The chess game between hero and villain. That truly is one of the best cliches out there. And it can reveal so much.

Like that sad, soft little moment of Metro Man. Loved the fact that he gave Megamind the chance to win for once. Those two are such strange frenemies.

You also really managed to capture the banter that goes on throughout the movie. This is a good segue into the events of the movie and I had fun reading it.
Nanopanda chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
lovely, it has something, simply brilliant ;)
loveinyou chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
you cant Castle on check
jessi chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great story!
XenoLongbottom chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very cool idea. I liked it. Good job and never give up your writing! :)
Blackberry chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Very nice bit of forshadowing to the movie. Well done! I hope to see more stories from you!
OhHowDelightfullyDreadful chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Heheheh... short, but worth reading. You had them both in charactor, and I liked the joke about the comic books . Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.