Reviews for Underrate Risks
OpKingDimond chapter 23 . 4/21
Amazing story
Skyegrave chapter 3 . 3/17
Can't continue reading this.
You gave the moral high ground to a literal assassin with an incredible kill count, counting both innocents and guilty, over the guy that killed a terrorist cell, which, as can be seen later in the first film, was not actually true, since the ten rings were still alive.
Bruce keeps asking stupid clarifications and suddenly spouting cientific terms, with no consistency
You have given the characters a pacifist personalities based on uninformed data that borders on idiotic and they keep condemning Stark despite the fact that those very same people have killed WAY MORE PEOPLE THAN HIM.
Two assassins who killed anyone, no matter morality or innocence.
A centuries old warrior that has gone in many campaigns of war and basks on battlefield.
A literal soldier that fought in the frontlines of world war 2.
The only one with less kills is Banner, and the ways he's shown treating the Hulk demonstrate that he is wary and very conscious of this kind of themes.

And the thing i liked, about considering AI as people, is inmediatly tarnished by that same sanctimonious, accusatory mindset you seem to have given the cast, only using the situation to have another jab at Stark.

Also, you have an ABYSSMAL grasp on how mental diseases works and how they should be either treated or interacted with.

3 chapters with no intelligent argument or anything making any sense. I have seen Crack fics that made more sense than what you are showing.

Honestly, i wouldn't have minded as much if it wasn't for the fact that this is just way too boring. There is no point and there is no real conflict beyond what your OCs using the characters skins spout.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 9 . 2/9
Lesson of the chapter: Don't mess with Tony or he will revoke pop tart privileges.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 7 . 2/9
This. This is why no one should mess with Tony Stark.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 6 . 2/9
Ah, yes. Tony's ability to escape is only another reason SHIELD, and everyone else, should know better than make him an enemy. Apparently, SHIELD and the Avengers are complete idiots in this.
clumsymythicalowl chapter 5 . 2/9
Yes. Let's annoy Tony Stark, the man you're all afraid of, even more. 'Cause THAT sounds like a good plan. *rolls eyes*
Ai li ka chapter 11 . 1/2
that was Rogue? I completely missed it. But I will recognize in blink Logan even if
Ai li ka chapter 1 . 1/2
Damn! I seriously find this INTERESTING...
ripper34 chapter 23 . 12/29/2020
Good story
L.K chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
Amazing
Iamobsessed chapter 23 . 8/15/2020
this fic is amazing. I especially love that it started as just an angsty Tony fic and turned into a funny, sweet, domestic friendship fic with Loki. I love what it started as and I also love what you turned it into. love it. thought you should know.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/28/2020
I'm not kidding, this is one of my favourite fanfics!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2020
DAMNNNN
Spidersauce chapter 14 . 7/7/2020
. . . Natasha tortured Tony. Light torture, for what she's capable of, yes. But it sort of removes her right to bitch about the tazer.
RitzyKitsune chapter 5 . 5/24/2020
And they are morons that create their own problems then say they saw it coming...