Reviews for Underrate Risks
DoctorDonna77 chapter 23 . 11/12/2019
Great story. I've come to this rather late. I'm a bit of a Loki fan and I love this iteration of Tony & Loki
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2019
I'm enjoying the story. But sometime you may want to go back and fix chapter 5. You had Tony remove the shoes before he put on the Iron Man suit and this chapter he's upset that they took his shoes from him.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2019
Sorry, but I'm on Stark's side. He solved the problem correctly.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 23 . 9/24/2019
Hi there, I suppose I did find some quotes in this story, reading as much fic as i do. i do not review often and do not (as of now) enter fic in my favourites stories as i used to. That is to say, yours is going.
Thanks it was quite nice story, also I feel it would need a lil paraph about Tony's illness in the end, just to know if it is definitly narcissism or whatever else. But is was a great story, very creative nonetheless. Good job!
Silvanesti chapter 23 . 7/10/2019
A good story but sometimes quite confusing due to poor grammar. That surprised me since I've read a few of your other stories and don't remember them being so poorly written.
I liked the interaction between Tony and Loki. I disliked the characterization of Natasha and the way the team immediately distrusted Tony. But I also realise that this was written quite a few years back, before many of the films and that many of the characters weren't fleshed out yet.
I found Tony's mental situation interesting but it doesn't seem to me like it was resolved. A lot was left hanging in the end, both that and how the team resolved their issues.
Pinxku chapter 23 . 5/19/2019
I loved this!

I just wonder what was that losing emotions with Tony actually?

Amazing job keep it up your amazing!
Berrybanana05 chapter 23 . 4/23/2019
This is so awesome! I love it! You wrote Loki and Tony beautifully.
Berrybanana05 chapter 22 . 4/23/2019
NOOO LOKI-
Berrybanana05 chapter 18 . 4/23/2019
I love this You write Loki so well :)
Berrybanana05 chapter 14 . 4/23/2019
Loki and Tony are awesome, I love them :)
Berrybanana05 chapter 13 . 4/23/2019
Drama-!
Berrybanana05 chapter 10 . 4/23/2019
Ah this is brilliant!
TinyFox2 chapter 12 . 2/2/2019
Lokitty cat!
vmage2 chapter 10 . 1/16/2019
"knifes" should be "knives".
Anonymous Person chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
I'm impressed to say the least. This was supposed to be a oneshot? But the result was 23 chapters long? That is actually amazing.