Reviews for Bonuses
Alana chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
D'Aww. Look how much he cares.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Hawk is one brilliant, wily, clever, magnificent bastard. "Salutes General Hawk."
Linuxgirl chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Nice to see all your bonuses up. There were one or two I didn't know still.
Thank you for sharing again.
willwrite4fics chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
SE inner thoughts. The man will angst... Excellent work.
TinySprite chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Ha ha! It's always great to get a fic from SE's point of view!
Bronwynn chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
I loved your logic that Storm Shadow giving in to his emotions, even if his sanity depends on it, doesn't feel right. He is disciplined to a fault in this case. Thanks for the bonuses. They are so much fun to read.
TinySprite chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Nice bonus!
Bronwynn chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
I always get so excited to see a new Bonus posted. This was a wonderful addition to the collection.
TinySprite chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Great bonus! I have no idea why it makes me think of a vengeful zombie Storm Shadow, but hey, all the better!
Bronwynn chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
You are spoiling us with these tasty bits of bonus work. I hope there are more to come.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I like your version of how Billy lost his eye and leg, plus how it snapped SS out of his brainwashing.
Linuxgirl chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Ah, very nice. Plothole or not, the scene is really good. Thanks for sharing.
TinySprite chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Holy crap. Just...whoa...I don't know who suffered more here, Billy or Storm Shadow.
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
then tommy goes through a mind crush again. ouchies. i wonder how he gets through all that memory self personality trauma after all that brainwashing. does he ever question himself?
willwrite4fics chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Poor Billy and poor Storm, at least he did save Billy'd life so later on he might get some satisfaction in that. And plus, dead Dreadnoks! Yay!