Reviews for Run
hausofbraus chapter 9 . 3/31
I was so afraid. oh my god I was so afraid. But the relief has me in tears.
leafsdownfall chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Why do you have to be such a good writer? I liked, believe it or not, snarky-yet-innocent Kim. And your dialogue was fantastic. I'm glad that you were able to save Shego (though it feely like you almost didn't want to). Thank you so much, for you have given me inspiration and many new plot-bunnies to feed and care for. Now, that is all I have to say, except this:
Good luck, on future stories or life or whatever you wish for luck in, and may your Muse whisper sweet inspiration in your ear.
leafsdownfall
P.S., your character dynamics were beautiful and perfect. From arguing, to playful banter, to loving words. The flow was natural.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Good thing both Shego and Kim are so damn stubborn. Leave it to those two to survive something like that.
charis-chan chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Wow, I have no words. It did was the best Kim Possible story I've read in the lasts years. I thought this fandom was dead, but I'm glad to see its not, especially with stories like yours. For a moment you got me worried about Shego's trip to the hospital, but I'm glad she got back her powers.

Loved the story.

Thank you for it.
charis-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Been a really long time since I last read a Kim Possible fic this well written. Thank you for it, I'm loving the story so far.
Ember Quill chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
You're evil. You had me thinking you'd killed off Shego!

Great story though. And I did like the ending, once Shego showed up and proved my suspicions wrong.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Woohoo finally finished. It feels slightly rushed but none the less wraps up the story :)
Housos chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
I would have enjoyed this story more if it didn't leave me with more questions than answers.

- How did the race work & why were so many cars lined up? There were so many chapters on the run and then half a moment on the win.
- What did the Mafia have to do with it?
- Why didn't Shego use her money & time to go to the doctors straight up?
- Why did no one recognise them?
- Why was Kim so OC?

I too had to reread whether Shego had survived. Did Shego get her powers back?
longnite chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
That was quite a ride you provided the reader at the end. Had to double back a few times to ensure that I was tracking right with the time lines...but I do like how you resolved the image at the end! It would have been just too cruel to struggle and fight to get this far, to just have it ripped away. Glad you didn't follow through on that ditching thing...you got great mileage out of these two and made it to the finish line to boot! Well done! ;)
SchwarzShifter chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
D oh my god I thought you killed her. That was terrifying! But a really sweet and amazing story nonetheless. I loved it }
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
i liked this story alot... thank you for sharing it with us.
TheOriginalDirtyDan chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Another great chapter! Happy Birthday!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Wow I really like this story. The plot is interesting and refreshing and the characters are nicely developed. Damn cliffhanger :)
longnite chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Quite a tug of war you played on these two...giving and taking at will! But you certainly have to appreciate that there was a lot of sharing of back story on both and I think they are both getting a better view of the other.

The last snippet of our red heads past, even showing a side that one would never expect from Kim, that was a very interesting seeing her fall into such a submissive relationship to such a jerk. That really blew me away and totally did not see that possibility coming. Loved Shego addressing it with her usual flare. Hopefully you will allow our red head her dance...and I even like to think our green goddess has more then earned that one too! Well played that! ;)
Honulicious chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
yay lots of kigo fun stuff! loved it. sparing is a great stress reliever. it is kinda sad that shego can't warm up kim in her unique way...but she tries real hard, sooo sweeettt!

i'm glad shego got all the info she needed. i wonder what kim studied back in school...actually i don't remember what she is suppose to be doing right now...work? masters? phd? med school? hmmm

kim went out with a control freak? what happened to ron? hmmm i'm soo glad shego put him in his place somewhat. i sure hope every saw that it was just him trying to punch her while she deflected and stopped the punches. kimmie didn't get beaten up when she was in the relationship, did she?

i was just thinking...they didn't get to dance! haa haa i liked the ending. kim DESPERATELY wanted to dance huh? hee hee go kim!