Reviews for Vampires
Lady Night Wind chapter 8 . 3/18/2004
Ohh more please - Interestting crossover, different, but very fun to read.
ursuslapis chapter 8 . 12/1/2003
I, truly like this story.
Greetings Ursus.
Safire Ranmako chapter 8 . 10/7/2003
I thought you finished this.

Get it done.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 8 . 9/13/2003
hehe funny - an update on this story the day after I try to find it again *smirk* stupid search function...anyways thak you for updating! Keep it up! Pleas update soon!
Safire Ranmako chapter 7 . 5/26/2003
OK, now this thing is a very good Buffy/Angel fic.
Brutal2003 chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
Your a really good writer, I can'nt wait untill you write more. But sometimes when you have a character speaking It kind of goes on and on. So maybe you could add a few more paragraphs. Beside that I thought it was really good.
the-ladyship-writers chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
UPDATE! but cool vamp history! never would have thought of it myself, but whatever works! update!
Sir Guiness chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
I love your story!

Its so much more original then the other authors write (including myself! *tear*). Anyways, the only problem is that i really don't like the Cordy/Angel thing. Its just creepy. Same with Spike/Buffy. Maybe they could do a *figurative* square dance and switch partners. Thats just a suggestion though. Keep up the awesome work!

Oh yeah, Update soon! PLEASE!
Vampire Mistress chapter 6 . 1/4/2003
wow, this is good. i like it. another chapter soon, please? *makes puppy dog face type pout*
Spuffy the Witch chapter 6 . 10/29/2002
That was GREAT! Write more fast!
Jill chapter 5 . 10/2/2002
Ooooo! I like this! Keep writing, anxious to know what happens. Very GOOD! One thing though, try using spell-check or a dictionary. Otherwise it's a great story and seems to be going in a really good direction.
dsf chapter 5 . 9/21/2002
MORE PLEASE
dsf chapter 5 . 9/21/2002
MORE PLEASE
someone chapter 5 . 9/18/2002
please write more this is really good
someone chapter 5 . 9/17/2002
please wirte more this is such an awsome story please!