Reviews for Down to the River
jo chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
sad
Katara97 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was so sad, yet hauntingly beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
too dark for us, such a waste of synergy, chemistry, built up sexual tension and all the great stuff that make Annie & Eyal such legends, plus they are just so great with their smiles that take you to heaven and back. Who in their right mind wants those fabulous close ups and stunning smiles to stop lighting up their screens.. You do have talent the writing was dam good just not the closing chapter.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Very sad, but so well written. I absolutely love Annie and Eyal together. I like Auggie too, but I feel like Annie and Eyal have something...special.
Such a well-crafted story, well done!
On a happier note, I have LOVED this Eyal arc on Covert Affairs. It's nice to have him on screen regularly!
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this is really sad but beautiful
happyseaturtle chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow! I had tears running down my face by the end. What in incredible story and writing ability. Thank you.
GiulietteRaaz chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I'm not going to lie, I cried at the end. You're a really good writer. Loved the style of this fic. Painful ending, but it definitely suits the characters. Thanks for writing it. There aren't many Eyal x Annie fanfics. Loved it.
Dina C chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved this - very powerful and introspective. I'm a big Annie/Eyal shipper, so I really like the idea of them being partners and even marrying. The actors certainly have amazing chemistry together. Thanks for sharing your talent with us readers. :-)
Still-insomniareader chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Damn you! You ruined my record of one week of no crying and my mascara. Guess the last one is my fault, as I rarely wear it and I should know by now to not read fanfics with makeup on.

I love it, in it's bittersweet beauty.
CMC3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hey, this was so sad. But it was great. There are not enough stories about Annie and Eyal.
alliecat8697 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
oh my gosh, this is soooo amazing. I honestly was like well I'll just check this out but I probably won't really read much of it since I don't really do the Annie/any-character-other-than-Auggie thing lolololol...but when i started reading it I couldn't stop! It was so amazing! I don't think the reason I liked it had anything to do with the plot or the characters or such, but simply from the fact that you are one of the not-so-plentiful truly AMAZING writers on FanFiction. I mean you are really, really good. This is great, you're an incredible writer. I enjoyed it, I'm going to go check out your profile. (: Thanks for a good read!
lotusblossom chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You didn't tell me you were going to make me cry. I mean Guh,
this was amazing but it should have come with a tissue warning. I really hope you write more Annie/Eyal only less depressing.
SeaSparkle chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
So sad - but beautifully done!
wishful chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
OK, you can stop now Im crying...its was heartbreakingly beautiful
quack-quack21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It was so sad and depressing BUT I loved it. :)