Reviews for Love Finds a Way
Deathday1313 chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
Haha! This is sooo funny! Please update!
Pannie chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
I love your story C: please update soon 3
Rita chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
I love this fanfiction and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Eiri and Kurama lover07 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
You have some serious spelling and grammar error, and some of the story seems forced. I'm not saying it's bad or I wouldn't of read up to this point. Just for example you keep typing amit when it should be admit. And you use to, too, and two in the wrong spots. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm just doing what your a/n says. Update soon please.
Bleeding Destruction chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSS! I love you oh my god it's amazing -dies-
Shaw101 chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Haha! D finished it I hope you update it soon, now what to do, what to do?... I feel like I should be doing something important that invloves a lot of reading and for some reason staying up late. (Shrugs it off) ANYWAYS great story!
Shaw101 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I'm on the 4th chapter! It's not that I don't want to but sadly I have to put your story aside for a day or two, since my sister said that I should finish all the other stories first. Plus the new ones (I added 15 more... or was it 17, doesn't matter). I might just finish the story now before the others.
im a molly doll chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Awesome story. Sayu and Light are very funny and L and Light are cute of course. I like sheri I wonder who her dad's will be.
Bleeding Destruction chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
YES! A stalker! I'm so happy!

Great job so far! I'm really enjoying the story. I can't wait for more :)
Shizaki Kuro chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
LOL if you give something a code dont make it so obvious!
Love this fic its really funny!
Please update soon!
Shizaki Kuro chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Sayu is awesome!
ChibiSeme97 chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Bleeding Destruction chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Light is amazing, as always. And he's just plain crazy XD

I'm so glad to read more! I just love this story. ...and all the yummy Light and L yaoi goodness :)
Bleeding Destruction chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
This deserves more reviews :(

Okay, so while you're not the best writer in the whole world, you are still really damn good. And you will get better the more you write, I promise. I love your story so far. It's one of those stories that makes me laugh a lot, but at the same time is making want to know what's next. But I think Light needs a stalker. It's hilarious when Light has a stalker.
Bleach1112 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
luv ur work! great how u made it. its like wt would happen as an alternative great work!