Reviews for Talking the Talk
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Definitely one of the funniest I've read so far. Thanks

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MT36
Sreia chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh this was just great :D
I've been creeping on your fics for a while now, but I suddenly realised they deserve So Much More Reviews. So here you go...
I absolutely adore Not-Actually-That-Innocent!Cloud, so this one's right up my alley. So much love to you and please keep up the good work!
S
Sanctum's FW chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This wouldn't happen to be inspired by Calvi-sama's iOut of the Closet IV The Morning After/i, would it? If so, it's certainly a LOL-inducing sneak peek into how their love lives have progressed!
Cloudlight7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Poor Zack. That was hilarious.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
GUH, I MISSED ONE

It took me a while to understand what Zack was asking about. ._. Eheheh. Heh. I like the fact that Cloud is so gutsy and "go get it!" in this fic! :D And seeing Zack being shy was also really, really cute. Great job! Love you.
RegenesisX chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So... I'm tired. And I totally didn't get what Zack meant by "TALK" to Genesis until Cloud started with his "Ohgodiwantyousobadzack" spiel. And then I face-palmed and went "HERP DERP REGEN YOU DUMMY." But after that I laughed SOO hard at poor Zack's misery... I loved the power Cloud had in the situation. The fact that he got to embarrass someone is just AWESOME! :D It made my day just that much better.

Regen
PipTheAlmighty chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Super shy Zack, ballsy Cloud...LOVE IT.
Sinnii chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh, Zack... tsk tsk.

Anywho. Nice read. Took my mind off of that... stuff we were talking about involving the color grey... _
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I'm definitely cracking the hell up over here. I have no frickin' clue where this came from, but it's hilarious beyond belief! Thanks so much for sharing! This made my night. .

CT.