Reviews for But it's my car
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Especially loved the ending!
tvj12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I'm excited to see you branch into Hawaii Five-0! This was a great missing scene, all around. I hope you think about doing more for this fandom. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
Gwalchmai chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved this! I really like the way you write Danny and Steve. This scene in the pilot just screamed for a gapfiller (so much angst and comfort potential!) and your story really does it justice. I wish we could see that scene in the episode! :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hahaha Steve loves to drive that car. I think if I were Danny I wouldn't be very happy about that even, or maybe especially when Steve is healthy! :D

You have done very well with this and welcome to the sandbox! Extra points for the awesome h/c, of course. :D

Nicely done.
francis2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Haha, Mr. I'll-drive is too tired to drive. I think this might be the last time Danny got to drive his car.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I really enjoyed that, you've captured Danny and Steve's voices perfectly and the comfort was touching without being mawkish or out of character. I also liked how you managed to weave the humour throughout the dialogue, exactly as it is onscreen.

There were a lot of parts which made me chuckle but I chose this as my favourite because it was such a Danny-like moment;

When the guy stills, Danny rises, grabs Steve's arm and steadies him. Assessing eyes scan Steve's bloody temple. "You, GI Joe, just took down an entire ship and then you go and fall off a crate. Graceful. They teach you that at SEAL school?"
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yay! I imagine how that would feel, first time on a new fandom. You did a great great job as always. For me that was awesome to experience another show by one of my favorite authors. SPN is closer to me, but H50 is such a good field for contact between friends that care a lot about each other, and h/c. It has many possibilities, and possiblities are the best. This is frustrating when there's a perfect h/c situation onscreen like that one and they simply ignore it! But then...TAGS! I love this one. The banter/dialogues are amazing and this: "'I got it, Steve. Sit down.' Danny steps into his space, blocking his rise. As the EMT swabs his bicep, Steve reflexively clenches his uninjured fist, grip finding purchase in the folds of Danny's shirt." And more stuff just like this.

Awesome!
Belker chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Thanks for clearing that up for us! I always enjoy well written missing scenes from a show.
Qweb chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love it. Welcome to Five-0.
shirik40 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
loved it! thank you!
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
this is great. YOU need to watch a lot more episodes and continue to write. Sam and Dean can do without you for a while! :)
JennK528 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is perfect, and just what that ep needed. Nice job!

And, yes, please feel free to write more H50. :) It would be greatly appreciated!
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I think this was an accurate description on what happened. I'm pretty sure I should be checking those bruises Danny picked up. ;-)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
So happy you've joined the fandom. :-) You're more than welcome for the beta; you know I love this tag and I certainly hope you'll decide to write more H50.
LiCS chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
LOVED this story! The dialogue was fantastic and you have the characters perfect! Please keep up the h/c!