Reviews for Not Exactly
WhiteFeather1965 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
When I saw the near miss kiss scene when it originally aired, I yelled, Kiss her damnit! and hurled my tv brick at the screen. I'm glad you tried, with great success I might add, to pry the monkey wrench out of the works. Now that I have the DVDs, I still want to hurl something at the screen. You wouldn't happen to know where I can buy a TV brick really cheap would you?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Great. Cute little one shot. I liked it a lot.
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Awww, I liked this a lot! Great use of the title phrase. Thank you!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Why couldn't this episode have ended this way? So perfect!
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Much better ending! Thank you!
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
much much much better than what was aired. i'm positive this version is in someone's cutting room vault.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Glad to know I was not the only person hurling invectives at the TV... A wonderful rewrite of a moment that we all felt should have turned out differently! Who knew we'd have to wait until late third season for a proper kiss? Thanks for writing!
trytryagain357 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awwwwwww! Lee and Amanda were my first ship. So sweet!
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Aw, sweet.
lolo1234 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
what an amazing cute story. It's always nice to find someone who writes for SMK, looking forward to reading more of your stories!
cajun panda chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Classic ending to a more satisfying post Utopia.
adare1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wonderful! Thanks for posting this!
I LOVE this alternative tag for "Utopia Now"
adare1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Absolutely wonderful! A wonderful revision to this tag!
mrs.vanderhosen chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I had read this somewhere before, but it was great to see it again. Definitely worth a second reading. This is a wonderful AU, and I liked your allusion to A Lovely Little Affair. Your dialogue is spot on, and this feels completely in character. Glad you brought this one back.
SpyGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved it! Much better than what we got!