Reviews for Not Exactly
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 3/31
Oh sweet! First kiss in her cozy bedroom, not filthy because they both cleaned up, no chains and goons wth guns hunting them down. Just Lee revealing his true heart to her and Amanda sealing it with a kiss. Much more satisfying epilogue to "Utopia Now." With this one, Shelly, I've "run the table" on all 16 of your S&MK stories and it's been a pleasure.
ucurgypsy chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Very cute! Oh, how I wish that this could have been the tag on that episode! Thank you
WhiteFeather1965 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
When I saw the near miss kiss scene when it originally aired, I yelled, Kiss her damnit! and hurled my tv brick at the screen. I'm glad you tried, with great success I might add, to pry the monkey wrench out of the works. Now that I have the DVDs, I still want to hurl something at the screen. You wouldn't happen to know where I can buy a TV brick really cheap would you?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Great. Cute little one shot. I liked it a lot.
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Awww, I liked this a lot! Great use of the title phrase. Thank you!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Why couldn't this episode have ended this way? So perfect!
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Much better ending! Thank you!
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
much much much better than what was aired. i'm positive this version is in someone's cutting room vault.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Glad to know I was not the only person hurling invectives at the TV... A wonderful rewrite of a moment that we all felt should have turned out differently! Who knew we'd have to wait until late third season for a proper kiss? Thanks for writing!
trytryagain357 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awwwwwww! Lee and Amanda were my first ship. So sweet!
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Aw, sweet.
lolo1234 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
what an amazing cute story. It's always nice to find someone who writes for SMK, looking forward to reading more of your stories!
cajun panda chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Classic ending to a more satisfying post Utopia.
adare1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wonderful! Thanks for posting this!
I LOVE this alternative tag for "Utopia Now"
adare1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Absolutely wonderful! A wonderful revision to this tag!