Reviews for Chuck vs the Aussie
DarkSpyder25 chapter 25 . 1/30
Overall I really enjoyed reading your story. At times it was hard to imagine Chuck's or Sarah's motivation after their drunken fallout, but you made a strong case that they were both just emotionally broken. Thanks for taking the time to write such a long story.
Chuckfanster chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
One more comment about your story. Your 3 epilogues were fantastic. The interview with Roan was hilarious and the end was terrific. Not cheesy at all (but I love happy endings). Thanks again for your story.
Chuckfanster chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
I really enjoyed your story, but I must admit that I didn't like at all that Sarah and Chuck (and all their friends for that matter) got drunk, which caused the big break up and Sarah almost blowing at the end by getting drunk again. Ellie was worse for getting her that way. Maybe you had an ulterior motive to show how bad it its to get drunk. If so, bravo. Thanks again for a great story.
jisgote chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
I would like to know if you take request ? because it would be cool if you can make a story with them being in the showbiz (actors, directors, singer etc ...) please I love how your write this one and I going to follow you just let me know
CurlyFries01 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Just thought i'd let you know that here in Australia, aussie rules football is Footy (with a y, not an 'ie'). I was a little confused at first as to what 'footie' was, i guess because im not used to seeing it spelt like that. Loving the story, but they arent really going to drug Chuck are they? Thats so mean!
CurlyFries01 chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
I LOVE that song! I listened to it because of Zachary Levi, and now I absolutely love it. Its so perfect for Chuck and Sarah. :)
Great job on the ending. I have to say, i think i like your beach scene a bit better than the actual ending of the series. :)
CurlyFries01 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Hi! I'm really liking your story so far! I'm from Australia - The Flinders Ranges in SA in particular, which is another beautiful place to visit if you're ever in the country! :) You did a good job with the slang. I loved how you included the 2012 Energy Australia Swimming Championships - I was totally there last year, watching all the Aussies try out for the Olympics! it was pretty amazing!
I just have one question about fan fiction - What exactly does AU mean? Lots of authors mention it, and I've no idea what it means...
If you have any questions about Australia or our slang, I'd be happy to try and help you!
Keep up the good stories!
Argo0 chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
Ok this review may be a little on the flamer side, and I apologise for that, but this chapter made me so angry.

I'm not angry at the fact that there was a misunderstanding over Chuck turning Sarah down when she was drunk, nor am I angry at the Sarah leaving suddenly drama stuff. What angers me is that somehow you've connected the two, which is way out of proportion. Even if she is scared, stressed and embarrassed, as you said in the AN, shutting out not only Chuck, but all her friends and family and then ditching them all of getting an earlier flight is just too extreme to make sense. At most, there should have been a few awkward moments between Chuck and Sarah before they talked about and went back to being Charah. Sarah leaving would be a better response to a betrayal of some kind, like if he actually rejected her instead of a little misunderstanding.
Argo0 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Ok so far, this story is pretty decent, but there are a few things that are bothering me, mostly concerning the last two chapters.

1) I don't really understand why Bryce and Jill are going out of their way to destroy Chuck's dreams. You've mentioned that they are cruel, and destroying someones dreams is something a cruel person would do, but not for the sake of being cruel. A cruel person would do horrible things to other people in order to get what they want, but I don't really see them going to the lengths your describing, facing various changes from the Olympic body AND actual civil and criminal charges, just for the sake of being cruel. You weren't as clear as you could be on their motivation for their actions is what I'm really trying to say.

2) Shaw's desires actually makes sense, but is too simple. Getting a thug to break Chuck's legs has too many ways for it to go wrong. London has a lot of camera's, probably more than any other city in the world, plus Chuck is a foreign nation which is problematic enough, but add in the fact that he's an Olympian and it's going to look very suspicious that he's attacked before his events.

3) Sarah having a 'gut feeling' that Bryce is up to something is just too convenient, especially when all that's happen is that she's met Bryce. You may as well have made her a Jedi and said 'there's a disturbance in the force'. It just sounds a bit weak as justification to be suspicious of someone.

However I did like how you took care of those problems, by having an enthusiastic Morgan throwing away Chuck's old water and Sarah chasing after Chuck to save him. Yes they were convenient, but they worked.
TheIntersect20 chapter 25 . 5/29/2013
Sorry it took me so long to review. I will miss this story forever. Maybe throw out a few one shots about it every once in a while? :)
Paladinobr chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
The perfect end for this fantastic story! Congratulations and I'm hoping to read more from you soon, :)
Paladinobr chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
I liked to see Sarah saying that she’s a nerd now, lol, and the story of their wedding was really good.
rphe chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
great fun. Thanks for the story!
ChuckFanForever chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
A fitting end for the dynamic duo of Chuck and Sarah! Looking forward to your new stories!
KryptonitePoison chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
Thanks so much for this story. It was really wonderful and a great ending.