Reviews for Hazards of the Healer
toobeauty chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
Lovely chapter, as usual!
Poor Amanda, thinking the interest of the king was fatherly.
I love how Cleitus assured her and Olympias was abale to help her too.
Alexander feels betrayed once more and Olympias told him the perfect words!

thanks for sharing this!
toobeauty chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
I loved how you entwined all the characters' stories with the Secret Garden!
Love to read the next chapter soon and see what happens if they meet all there!
purple lolly chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
I've just finally catch up with this amazing story,
toobeauty chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Love the way Amanda decided to have her own opinon about Philip and not be influenced by Olympias.
Sad to see that AManda could be considered as an enemy but I am sure that anyone who met her could see her goodness.
oops what is happening with the King?

thanks for this update
toobeauty chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
wow! Amanda is so sensitive to all the mood changes in all the people around her and she is also able to distinguish when she is welcome or not!
The conversation with the priestess at the Oracle brought her fears to the front but at least she realized that she has the strength in her to save her dear friends, especially when the Seven Walled City would bring the worst of the fates for the Dear Ones.
So happy to know that the Oracle has already assured her that she has the chance to help them.

I could finally catch up with this amazing story, so sorry for the absence of previous comments but I promise to be more constant from now on!
Vampire Reader chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
That was funny, sweet, and sad all at the same time. I thought Amanda would ride Meagaira. Who is Stefanos and why is she on Sapphire with him?
Usually stallions fight over mating rights, but this was a wild herd. I guess they didn't read the protocols on proper horse behavior. Only 2 chapters to go. It is nearly 10 here, and I most go to bed. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It is a holiday here, so I expect good programming on television. If I don't like it, I can always watch the second half of my Alexander Revisited.
Vampire Reader chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Alexander's mom is strong and skilled. He shouldn't be so surprised to find these qualities in a woman, and neither should his companions. I forgot to mention Christmas roses 324 years before Christmas is strange. What is Cleitus up to? I guess I'll have to read another chapter, altho' it's getting late here.
Vampire Reader chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
That was a sweet chapter. The meal sounded delicious. On to the next one before bedtime, and more of your writing tomorrow.
Vampire Reader chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
I wish A & H would stop attacking little Amanda. They are two swift to jump to conclusions and they can hurt her in their jealousies. She needs a gentle lover.
I just checked and I did take out BECOMING. I'm sorry now, especially since I changed the title, but you can find New Day. In it, Radu tells Sam their story in BECOMING and then talks about their Babylonian nights. Radu will also meet Josef and Mick as humans with different names, but you'll recognize them. Also, read The Beat, when Sammik as Sam met Mick. Isn't fan fiction fun? I wish I could have Radu meet Alexander, but Heph and Bagoas would toss a fit.
Vampire Reader chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Dear N,
I wish she could have averted it. I cried when Heph died and it tore Alexander apart. He lived only 3 three months before he followed him. Thanks for writing this so long ago. Your descriptions are very well done.
The private message site wouldn't even let me write fan fiction dot net when I tried to tell you how to find my stories. Go to a search in this site and put in vampire reader. I hope I didn't take BECOMING out of it when I tried to sell it. If I did, read New Day instead. In that novel, Radu finds Sammik in Babylon before Kyros united Persia and Media to conquer King Nebuchadnezzar and moved the capital to Susa. Sammik was a priestess in Ishtar's temple then and Radu was her first customer. Radu isn't sexually attracted to men, but his brother was a woman in that life. Please read it and give me your thoughts.
Vampire Reader chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Very nice, but since she is such a natural kind of woman, I'm surprised she thinks the homo-erotic behavior h & a use toward each other is natural and good. It is not natural, no matter how much love they have for each other. I know it is Macedonian and Greek custom, but wouldn't an Illyrian think it strange, at the very least?
Vampire Reader chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
This is funny! Alex didn't drink wine to excess often. He wouldn't have done that where he was the guest.
Phillip never divorced Olympias. He was thinking about it, but later Alexander only agreed to come home if he kept her as queen. I see you are writing your own story and it does not match MR's in every regard. Moose live in the northern part of the US and Canada. There were some huge elk and wild cattle 3,400 years ago in Europe.
Vampire Reader chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Her village women have a long walk to her house if they are in need of a midwife. Alexander is more curious than she, but don't call him womanish. I'm glad they finally met. Lysimachos is Thracian, if I remember right.
Vampire Reader chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Alexander's high metabolism makes him feel warm. It also makes him fast and alert most of the time. His curiosity which is also ver strong, must be satisfied. He needs to find Amanda.
Vampire Reader chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Thank you TBC. I read another chapter. If Amanda did not know Alexander was a healer, why did she leave the balm? Didn't her dogs make noise? She must have protein in her diet. Some vegetarians use grains and beans for protein, but all she has are apples. Do her family bring it to her? Why would Illyrians who are warlike, not want a healer to tend to their wounds?
I will read more to see if you answer these questions and I thank you for reading my stories.
VR