Reviews for Coffee Shop
MarchingPotterofStorybrooke chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
This was such a wonderful story, even if the miscommunication was frustrating, it's what made the story work and want you to keep going. Fantastic job, can't wait to read more of your work!
Khoshekh42 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I know you probably don't know that I write this, but I want to say that the story's great. I just wish that there was more of it. I've been on a bit of a Destiel fic craze, and this is the fist that isn't just kinda out of the blue 'I love you'. Thanks! - Khoshekh42
Nasher67671 chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
What a great chapter! The story wouldn't make much sense without it I don't think ;) xx
TheDoctorsGingerGirl chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
FUCK
Slash.inallforms chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
Hey, this is really cute and I really liked it. You kept me engaged and I loved the adorable Destiel moments :). Although, there are some spelling errors sprinkled through the whole thing, so I suggest having someone or yourself go through and edit once more. That being said, I really liked it and I really like most of your other short Destiel/Sabriel stories. Keep writing,
Slash...inallforms.
Westiegal chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
I just loved reading this. Thank you so much for writing it!
The Bella Beast chapter 26 . 7/20/2013
What a lovely ending to a lovely story! I love how it ended in a coffee shop again, right where it all began :) and dean and Cas finally together after all that. It makes me want to swoon. Well done its such a lovely story :)
kissacazador chapter 26 . 7/19/2013
Awwe, what a great ending! I like how Sam and Jess got Dean there snd how he msfe fun of the name. Congrats on a story well done!
Someone chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
Damn. Bedtime, and I wanted to finish this too... /whistles/
Such a pity.
Eh, whatever. I love the fact that they're reunited. Though poor Cas, he stills seem a 'lil unsure of himself. But Dean will change that ;)
And that accursed Zachariah... I know he's up to no good... -.-'
Someone chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
Ooh, I got some mad skills. Nah, just kidding.
That ending makes my heart stop. On to the next chapter!
Someone chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Dude, the food description. You're making me hungry at 12:50 AM in the morning. DX
It sounds sooo good, but awesome chapter and keep up the good work. I adore your writing, and it's a smooth read.

Ah, the last line killed me though. "Cas wonders if this is why he spends so much time at work. His house seems very lonely." I hope Cas finds out about Dean the next chapter or the next few chapters... /stares at the chapters/ Eh, I still have time to read it... even though it's nearly 1... Hehe X3
Anonymous568 chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
Ah, loved this story all the way through. Everyone's finally happy! I'm so amused by the fact Cas actually named his coffee shop "Coffee Shop." XD
Bitblondetoday chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
OMG OMG LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Destiel and coffee and flour smudges youve made a becky out of me
I hope to see more from you soon! Your writing is flawless
Aliniah chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
That was a great end to a wonderful story! I'm so happy Dean came to his senses and that Cas can do something that he enjoys. I think I'm sad that its over lol. Thanks for sharing this :-)
furyofthetimelords chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
Awww...this has been a great fic to read. Worth every moment read.