Reviews for Stupid Wolf
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Another good one
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awww, cute and well worth the read. Don't know if you'll continue this considering it doesn't say complete, great fic.
CreeperAnon chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOOOOVED THIS :)
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Poor Stiles, I loved that he felt the need to put his shirt on while talking to his dad over the phone. I liked Stiles and Derek hugging at the end.
sonofabitchjerk chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was cute :) I got a good cackle out of it. Nice job!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love this story. It puts together my two favorite things, a Derek/Stiles pairing, and spanking. Awesome! I loved that Derek is concerned that he's a bad influence on Stiles, and decideds he's going to try and keep him on the right track as much as possible. I thought it worked well in your story to have Mr. Stilinki running into Mr. Harris as a reason to have Mr. Stilinski call and talk to Stiles about his school work. I loved that Derek clearly tells Stiles he's in for corporal punishment, and Stiles rushes right over and nods that he wants Derek to show him. LOL I loved Stiles reactions, and the way Derek laughed and kept swatting when Stiles refused to do his homework at first. I thought the story was cute, and kind of romantic. Thanks so much for sharing.